General Chat

Stevo985

My fitness it still shit. Really should do more running etc...haven't completed a game all season, basically cramp up about 70 minutes....although I don't eat right before a game either.

I don't even run much in the game. I'm just lazy. Oh well. Damage is done by the time I get cramp.

Love the honesty! :lol:

My fitness it still shit. Really should do more running etc...haven't completed a game all season, basically cramp up about 70 minutes....although I don't eat right before a game either.

I don't even run much in the game. I'm just lazy. Oh well. Damage is done by the time I get cramp.

Was out for 18 months and did a little work in Gym but then got bored and thought by playing 1/2 games a week, I'd get fit. I haven't. So do go to the gym and do things regularly and eat properly or you won't get fit. Saying this, if you score enough before you have to go off, it doesn't matter ;)

Was out for 18 months and did a little work in Gym but then got bored and thought by playing 1/2 games a week, I'd get fit. I haven't. So do go to the gym and do things regularly and eat properly or you won't get fit. Saying this, if you score enough before you have to go off, it doesn't matter ;)

And you said this in the diets thread:

All my mates go the gym, I don't get it personally. Makes you fit and stronger but it's tiring and boring. Just play football or something and get fit without having to work properly. dur.

So who's right?

:)

I'm doing an ASDA online shop and there's a Valentines banner on the home page advertising great gifts for your loved one, so I had a browse... I look at the book section and I see 'He's just not that into you'... Ummm....

I'm doing an ASDA online shop and there's a Valentines banner on the home page advertising great gifts for your loved one, so I had a browse... I look at the book section and I see 'He's just not that into you'... Ummm....

Hahahaha!

I think Definitely, Maybe would be a good DVD for valentine's day...

No, he's right. In a way.

And I speak as a drinker.

:thumb: Cheers man, didn't see this for a few days because I was too busy counting all my money that I've saved and amazing myself with my new found health, drive and detemination in life.

Was itnext to "How to Lose a guy in 10 days" and "The Breakup" ??

Not at all, if people want to drink, that's up to them, but when people take issue with me for not drinking, then more fool them, I got a good life, a good job, good health and good money since I packed in, I got a brand new lease of life with a beautiful young woman, I got everything I want. Those who need alcohol to get thru the evening, or god forbid, to pluck up the courage to talk to someone, well doesn't that suggest there's something slightly wrong, slightly cowardly?

Not at all, if people want to drink, that's up to them, but when people take issue with me for not drinking, then more fool them, I got a good life, a good job, good health and good money since I packed in, I got a brand new lease of life with a beautiful young woman, I got everything I want. Those who need alcohol to get thru the evening, or god forbid, to pluck up the courage to talk to someone, well doesn't that suggest there's something slightly wrong, slightly cowardly?

Meh. About as cowardly as having to approach a girl through an internet forum I suppose

Â