General Chat

Stevo985

Wiggy - Go Ape - I'm scared of heights, should I go?

What Lapel says, do it! I hate heights too, but you get a buzz when your up there. You'll be fine once you get over the initial "holy shit!" thing.

Great fun. Good day out for you and the missus.

So, I've just moved back into mum and dads with my girlfriend and we're sleeping in my old room which is a loft conversion. The windows are in the roof of the house and so I never used to bother closing the blinds, I didn't see the point. I didn't think anyone could see me, I couldn't see them.

However, my girlfriend closes them and says, 'Of course they can see you. At night, when it's dark and you have your light on, on people will see your reflection in the glass'. Is this true? This scared me, because if true, all my neighbours would have been able to see all the tugging I did as a teenager.

If you don't understand what I mean, look at my picture that I gone and drawed.

wnaking.png

Of course, I could just go and stand in my garden and see, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to post a rude picture of myself on villa talk. We also wouldn't be learning physics together.

ha ha..

good one! simply hilarious! POST OF THE YEAR FOR SURE!!!

AAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHASHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

(done at the request of the poster) :lol:

So, I've just moved back into mum and dads with my girlfriend and we're sleeping in my old room which is a loft conversion. The windows are in the roof of the house and so I never used to bother closing the blinds, I didn't see the point. I didn't think anyone could see me, I couldn't see them.

However, my girlfriend closes them and says, 'Of course they can see you. At night, when it's dark and you have your light on, on people will see your reflection in the glass'. Is this true? This scared me, because if true, all my neighbours would have been able to see all the tugging I did as a teenager.

If you don't understand what I mean, look at my picture that I gone and drawed.

wnaking.png

Of course, I could just go and stand in my garden and see, but then I wouldn't have an excuse to post a rude picture of myself on villa talk. We also wouldn't be learning physics together.

ha ha..

good one! simply hilarious! POST OF THE YEAR FOR SURE!!!

AAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHASHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

(done at the request of the poster) :lol:

Whhhhaaaaaatttt? Liiiiiiiies

hmmmmm...

i have seen a naked woman pressed up against the window in the Radisson Hotel in town, with a guy taking her from behind. About 10pm at night, light on in their room, i'm guessing they wanted to be seen...

Â