General Chat

Stevo985

Wiggy, you unearthed what they plan to do to you yet?

Not yet chap, we have one unwritten rule amongst the group.

Under no circumstances may body or head hair be shaved...anything else is pretty much fair game! :D:(

Wiggy, you unearthed what they plan to do to you yet?

Not yet chap, we have one unwritten rule amongst the group.

Under no circumstances may body or head hair be shaved...anything else is pretty much fair game! :D:(

Why not 'body'?

**** no's...never really thought about it! :lol:

The worst ive had done, was when we were in Magaluf. I had my balls covered in toothpaste. Doesnt sound much i know, but...

IT.IS.****.AGONY!!!

I shit you not, i felt like crying when it was fizzing when i was in the shower trying to wash it off!

The worsed ive had done, was when we were in Magaluf. I had my balls covered in toothpaste. Doesnt sound much i know, but...

IT.IS.****.AGONY!!!

I shit you not, i felt like crying when it was fizzing when i was in the shower trying to wash it off!

HAHA!

Right this should pep the thread up a bit........

Whats the worst thing that you have done to someone or had done to you on a lads holiday or stag do?

The worsed ive had done, was when we were in Magaluf. I had my balls covered in toothpaste. Doesnt sound much i know, but...

IT.IS.****.AGONY!!!

HAHA!

Right this should pep the thread up a bit........

Whats the worst thing that you have done to someone or had done to you on a lads holiday or stag do?

Twice had my eyebrows shaved off. And on one occasion had half of my head shaven, while they left the other half intact, looked like a right mug.

I just have a really bad habit of when I get drunk and fall asleep, it is impossible to wake me up, so I typically end up being the easiest target.

Never really done the abusing people thing on stag dos. Ive been on a few, and tey were all epic. but apart from some mild embarrassment (costumes, strippers etc), the stag was left to enjoy himself

... when we were in Magaluf. I had my balls covered in toothpaste.

which friend would be brave enough to take off your underwear, spread your legs, see you in all your naked glory, and then squeeze toothpaste on your balls. sounds gay to me.

which friend would be brave enough to take off your underwear, spread your legs, see you in all your naked glory, and then squeeze toothpaste on your balls. sounds gay to me.

Also did they have to rub it in to ensure even coverage? It did sound a bit 'odd' wiggy!

Obviously his best friend Morgan. Kinky Jezzabell.

Morgan-%20Crest.jpg

Also did they have to rub it in to ensure even coverage? It did sound a bit 'odd' wiggy!

Not gay at all! I fell asleep pissed up, they pulled my boxers down and emptied a tube of toothpaste on my balls.

See above..... although apparantly.... its shit. :cry:

What? You've had your balls pasted too?

EDIT - You've toothpasted someones else's balls?

No silly. I was referring to my previous post on the thread about stag do luggage/outfits.

I can confirm I have never toothpasted any balls. Others or my own. :thumb:

Â