General Chat

Stevo985

Its a picture of that dude from the Carry'on films..."oh matron!"

Sort of killed the gag now ive had to explain it! :|

:lol:

And that's how you stop a bully in his tracks, you see. The old 'What is it, I can't see it?' gaff. You fell for the oldest trick in the book.

5568570611_1e1a75e8a5.jpg

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :P :winkold:

Oh wait...you cant see it can you!?!? :twisted:

Is that the Wailing Wall

I'm becoming a bit of a sex fiend.

Went out on a date Wednesday night and ended up spending a dirty little 24 hours with her. Seeing my **** buddy tonight and have an arrangement to see a girl on Sunday afternoon for the same purpose. On top of which I'm angling for a sex date on plenty of fish and have another chick with whom I'm approaching third date status.

I don't feel addicted, but it doesn't feel right. I feel on autopilot to some degree.

I'm becoming a bit of a sex fiend.

Went out on a date Wednesday night and ended up spending a dirty little 24 hours with her. Seeing my **** buddy tonight and have an arrangement to see a girl on Sunday afternoon for the same purpose. On top of which I'm angling for a sex date on plenty of fish and have another chick with whom I'm approaching third date status.

I don't feel addicted, but it doesn't feel right. I feel on autopilot to some degree.

Christ, you're getting more action this week than I've ever had in my life.

:shock:

Does any of those include the tranny?

Hope you're bagging up......

No, no tranny.

I didn't on Wednesday/Thursday which is worrying. I'll go for a check asap.

It's actually a little disturbing how it's all unfolding. Not the dream situation it sounds but frankly, I can't help myself.

No, no tranny.

It's actually a little disturbing how it's all unfolding. Not the dream situation it sounds but frankly, I can't help myself.

Not often I wear my serious hat but perhaps you should refrain from your weekends festivities until you get the all clear.

Otherwise you'll be a one man epidemic.

No, no tranny.

Not often I wear my serious hat but perhaps you should refrain from your weekends festivities until you get the all clear.

Shouldn't be a problem as long as I bag from here on in?

It was a serious post so serious hat much appreciated.

No, no tranny.

Shouldn't be a problem as long as I bag from here on in?

It was a serious post so serious hat much appreciated.

Depends, if you give/recieve oral you could be spreading all sorts as well. Its not just pokey pokey that may cause problems.

Depends, if you give/recieve oral you could be spreading all sorts as well. Its not just pokey pokey that may cause problems.

I don't understand, am I supposed to stick a johnny on my tongue?

Nearly.

Dental dams

Â