General Chat

Stevo985

***Ethan Moore Career Update***

Sadly, the topic dedicated to the next Maradona has been locked so I'll have to lump this in here. Apparently, either Ethan has mastered the process of cloning (entirely plausible as there is literally nothing the lad can't do) or he has departed Cheltenham and relocated to (wait for it)... Australia.

I came across this (click and scroll down a bit) whilst trawling for pictures of Ethan to stick up on my bedroom wall; apparently the dizzy heights of Cheltenham Town reserves were not enough for him, and he has traded them for the glitz and glamour of the position of "Orion House Captain" at Tuggerah Lakes College in New South Wales.

I can only assume this a self-imposed exile, as (like Dr Manhattan at the end of Watchmen) Ethan knows the only way for humanity to survive is for him to subdue his talent away from the public eye, lest the fevered madness known as "Ethanfever" spreads across the populace and all semblance of order is thrown to the wolves.

***Ethan Moore Career Update***

Sadly, the topic dedicated to the next Maradona has been locked so I'll have to lump this in here. Apparently, either Ethan has mastered the process of cloning (entirely plausible as there is literally nothing the lad can't do) or he has departed Cheltenham and relocated to (wait for it)... Australia.

I came across this (click and scroll down a bit) whilst trawling for pictures of Ethan to stick up on my bedroom wall; apparently the dizzy heights of Cheltenham Town reserves were not enough for him, and he has traded them for the glitz and glamour of the position of "Orion House Captain" at Tuggerah Lakes College in New South Wales.

I can only assume this a self-imposed exile, as (like Dr Manhattan at the end of Watchmen) Ethan knows the only way for humanity to survive is for him to subdue his talent away from the public eye, lest the fevered madness known as "Ethanfever" spreads across the populace and all semblance of order is thrown to the wolves.

Is that definitely him, it does look like him, surely there can be only one Ethan Moore in this world? If there was two, I'm not sure the earth could handle the sheer power.

Used to have a caravan in Tenby. Surprisingly a lot to do, take 3/4 mates up there, there was decent enough theme park, Paintballing, mini golf, proper golf, little park to do baseball hitting, bumber boats. Bowling/crystal maze game. Tennis, beaches etc...also our old neighbours were welsh and they own house in wales about 20 minutes from our sit, nice house. Used to go fishing in the day and then eat that on the night, also took us to private beaches on their boat with their family. In fact, I wish I lived there!

Me and my Dad moved to Tenby for a year and I can honestly say it was the best most chilled out year of my life. Worked as a night porter in a hotel on a cliff overlooking the sea just used to sit on the balcony and watch the sun come up, was magical. Made good use of the hotel rooms as well :D

I absolutely love Welsh women but they didn't half get me in some trouble they seem to love English lads but the fellas absolutely hate us.

19eb9eeb2dddce7a012e55bb4613544d.jpg

11012011121536_483391486.jpg

Definitely him.

I think he's mastered cloning.

Trent: December.

So when can we expect to see him get a pro contract or a move to a big club would you say?

SGC:

In the next few months or so, i can't believe it hasn't happened already, when he was 15 he was the striker of his age in the country without question, i thought we had an absolute star on our hands

We have to be honest, when has SGC ever been wrong.

19eb9eeb2dddce7a012e55bb4613544d.jpg

11012011121536_483391486.jpg

Definitely him.

I think he's mastered cloning.

Trent: December.

So when can we expect to see him get a pro contract or a move to a big club would you say?

SGC:

In the next few months or so, i can't believe it hasn't happened already, when he was 15 he was the striker of his age in the country without question, i thought we had an absolute star on our hands

We have to be honest, when has SGC ever been wrong.

To be fair he can't actually be offered a contract this season as his registration is still held by Villa (this also means he can't play first team games). He is considered a bright prospect at Cheltenham amongst a few fans I know and looks likely to be given a contract over the summer. Hope he does well to be fair.

Â