General Chat

Stevo985

Great, just read about Stevo vomiting as I was about to tuck into my pizza. nice one!
And...? I don't understand how people can be so put off their food by something like that. It's quite a common thing too. Pussies :)

Great, just read about Stevo vomiting as I was about to tuck into my pizza. nice one!
And...? I don't understand how people can be so put off their food by something like that. It's quite a common thing too. Pussies :)

I'd just attempted to eat a fry up as well when it happened, so it didn't look dissimilar to pizza to be honest.

Which reminds me of when i was working during the snowy spell at the start of the year, one of the patients had had too much take away, threw up the night before, night staff had left it and i had to get the shovel the following morning to scrape up what looked like a frozen sick pizza.

Yummy!

Ha, that would definitely have topped off the classy look im guessing you were going for :P

After 26 years of being on this planet, last tuesday i finally purchased my first ever rap/urban album!

Ha, that would definitely have topped off the classy look im guessing you were going for :P

After 26 years of being on this planet, last tuesday i finally purchased my first ever rap/urban album!

Which may I ask?

Better than Arcade fire anyway, who the **** are they!? how many band members do they even need!?!? :winkold:

Old people freak me out. I don't think I could look after my parents if they were old and needed constant care. Don't think I could stand being in that position of needing looked after constantly. What a horrible end to ones life that would be, rotting away in mind and body in some nursing home. Bleugh.

On a more cheerful note, noodles ftw.

Tinie tempah - diskovery :P

After years of nothing but metal i then watered myself down to pop rock, then the past few years have been heavily centered around springsteen and recently ive been listening to ray charles, neil young and different styles of music.

I know tinie tempah is not the best and probably the most 'middle class white boy' type rap music, but i find it the most accessible which is what you look for when listening to a new type of music.

Let the piss take commence :P

Â