General Chat

Stevo985

Thanks ME!

My mum has been doing some clearing out recently and she found a box of old perfume / aftershave. I managed to tip some perfume down my arm so I thought I'd cover it up with a nice spray of Brut. I now smell like Henry Cooper and Kevin Keegan.

Nice graph. 2006 - 2010 looks like a cat. Was that intentional? Was your happiness tempered during these years by your intentions to make a graph that looks like a cat?

I got a letter from the NHS today inviting me to get tested for chlamydia. It was a very flattering latter, inviting all 'sexual active' 18-24 year olds to be tested.

Anyway, there was a special offer available, if I tested I get a free pair of boxers that say ' I'm clean ' or something along those lines. Cool.

What is confusing however is if I get tested and I do have chlamydia, does that mean I don't get the free boxers?

I got a letter from the NHS today inviting me to get tested for chlamydia. It was a very flattering latter, inviting all 'sexual active' 18-24 year olds to be tested.

Anyway, there was a special offer available, if I tested I get a free pair of boxers that say ' I'm clean ' or something along those lines. Cool.

What is confusing however is if I get tested and I do have chlamydia, does that mean I don't get the free boxers?

I got that thing, except the boxers would have said "I've had my tackle tested" :crylaugh:

Anyone out in Brum tonight? I'd like to finally meet some VTers. I'll be out with a celebrity guest (not Beyonce). OK not a celebrity either.

Is a footballer a celeb?

Yes, of course!

Joe, I've diagnosed it and i'm afraid its a straight amputation necessary. Sorry.

:shock: On Saturday 12th March 2011, @IanTaylor7 said:

RT @Der_Wanderfalke: #ff 1000th tweet. Had to do it for someone I have the greatest of respect for, the one and only @IanTaylor7 the ultimate Villa man!#superian > Respect to you mate! Thank you!

I just got a retweet off one of my Villa heroes! :D :D A bit sad, but hey ho. Thanks Ian, legend!

Â