General Chat

Stevo985

So do i just leave the virus in quarantine and forget about it? What happens when my protection finishes in 2 weeks?

What are you using? my advice is download malwayrebytes (if you haven't) and that just finds all viruses/threats which then you can remove...

Works PC dude so i havnt got admin access.

So do i just leave the virus in quarantine and forget about it? What happens when my protection finishes in 2 weeks?

Yes pretty much although there should be an option to delete it (the virus that is), once your two weeks are up I presume items will remain in quarantine but you just won't get further updates nor would you get real time protection (again I presume).

Anyone with 29 posts a day is a complete saddo whether it be posted from your phone, computer or carrier pigeon.

Nothing can be worth that amount of time.

:lol:

How old are you? I think the younger ones (like me) tend to post more.

A bit ironic imo.

Yes pretty much although there should be an option to delete it (the virus that is), once your two weeks are up I presume items will remain in quarantine but you just won't get further updates nor would you get real time protection (again I presume).

Cheers Dude :thumb:

Â