General Chat

Stevo985

Dublin airport is shut. Useless feckers, it was the same last year when there was a couple of inches if snow. Get a **** snow plough you useless clearings in the woods !! If the plane lands I have to get thru the riot zone that will be Dublin on the bus. Looks like a fun day for me :(

Because they're having a "family dinner" which means no escaping to watch football on my laptop at the end and being bored to tears. Brilliant.

I'll try and sneak on using my BlackBerry though.

Anyone got a stream for today's match?

Basically at my parents house for the weekend.... they've deliberately arranged a meal with our family (grandparents etc) for today (rather than the more convenient day of tomorrow) and they've still not finished cooking it now. And family rules - not allowed to leave the table as it's rude. So I can't even go to the ppub to watch it meaning I'm going to have to try and sneak away for the second half and as I'm blocked in on the drive I can't leave to the pub, so I'll need a stream.

:x Bottom line parents being dicks.

Next time I'm not bothering to go to the rents house, I'm staying at mine. Or go into work on the weekend. Either one's better.

Â