General Chat

Stevo985

Right now? Well I'm awaiting MOTD to watch our lads boss United, and drinking coffee (yes I know that's slightly unwise at this hour) and eating a slice of toast... yourself?

The sad thing is I still get ID'd for 15 films.

I don't look THAT young,.. do i?

It annoys me that I'm almost 19 yet I still get ID'd for trying to buy products such as Rennies Indigestions Tablets, Red Bull, Paracetamol, 15 films...

To top it off for the 15 film, I was in work clothes (smart shirt, trousers, smart socks and shoes) and wearing my work ID badge, (and this company I work for is big in Cheltenham) and I think I look at least 17! Bloody hell.

It annoys me that I'm almost 19 yet I still get ID'd for trying to buy products such as Rennies Indigestions Tablets, Red Bull, Paracetamol, 15 films...

To top it off for the 15 film, I was in work clothes (smart shirt, trousers, smart socks and shoes) and wearing my work ID badge, (and this company I work for is big in Cheltenham) and I think I look at least 17! Bloody hell.

My last gf got id'd a couple of times for 15 films when we were going out. She's 24

My last gf got id'd a couple of times for 15 films when we were going out. She's 24

Yeah, course she is ;)

Months?

Â