General Chat

Stevo985

Forgot my lunch and my 2 bosses were nipping out to get some hardware supplies and bank a cheque - asked them if they wouldn't mind buying me a sandwich - they wouldn't take my money so I got a free chicken and salad sandwich and as they got it at boots they also came back with a 5 pound voucher - win.

My 4 year old son is a Villa nut and has had a season ticket with me for the last year, we live in the North West so as you can imagine all his school friends are Man U / Liverpool / or 'new' Man City fans (obviously not actually attending any games). I must admit when he started school in August i was a little concerned that he would have his head turned, being the only Villa fan.

However having nearly completed his reception year he has converted 2 of his class into Villa fans, imagine my delight at taking him to school this morning to see his best friend (and former Liverpool fan) standing there in his new Villa hoodie he had for his birthday!!

Mine is the 25th June.

Luckily, Law exam thursday, started revision on subject at 11.30 today, done 3 out of 10 topics in an hour and understand them all to be fair as long as I have a quick look back over tommorow. So I've done 3 in an hour and got rest of day (well 5-7.30) and 9.30-11 to revise rest of topics so can just going to watch the world cup.

I've missed:

half of SA game.

half of Italy game.

Algeria vs Slovenia.

He is - and he's an American too. He says he is supporting the USA until they're out and then he's backing us.

He moved over here about 6 months back, loves how huge football is here and has World Cup fever. We're planning all our production around the decent games. :thumb:

So I've done 3 in an hour and got rest of day (well 5-7.30) and 9.30-11 to revise rest of topics so can just going to watch the world cup.

That was been my revision plan all week.

Haven't missed a game yet :).

He is - and he's an American too. He says he is supporting the USA until they're out and then he's backing us.

He moved over here about 6 months back, loves how huge football is here and has World Cup fever. We're planning all our production around the decent games. :thumb:

That's awesome.

I'm just thankful I'm at home to watch the games.

World Cup only comes around once every 4 years. Exams aren't that important to miss games. :)

Â