General Chat

Stevo985

I'm in Thailand now, can't sleep, It's nearly 6am here and I've been awake since about 3ish, takes me a few days to get into a routine over here.

Got here last night about 7pm (Thai time), watched the Shitty game with a few Chang beers, should have drank more I guess, would have helped me sleep better.

Off to get my Wedding suit tailored later on, ready for the big day on the 15th!

Hey, you okay over there, mate?

I remembered you'd said you were on your way over just before all this stuff kicked off and the FCO gave their warning about Brits going to Bangkok (or thereafter Thailand).

I despise kids. I'm not good with them and don't like things that don't behave. When I was little I was raised to basically know that if my dad raised his voice, that was enough. I was well behaved and I tried hard in school and never had any trouble. Always was mature for my age apparently. Even when I was in school I used to get annoyed at people playing up.

Sadly I can't however say I've not been in any fights, been in a few, mostly because someone has pushed and pushed me to the point my temper has snapped. Hasn't happened for a while though and these days I just walk away from anything liely to push me to that point.

At the risk of invoking some 'oo-er posts', I really like kids.

I've always found it pretty easy to look after friends' children.

It's rather nice to see some innocence in the world before some bastard or the world itself has corrupted it.

p.s. Yes, I realize I've left myself open to a feexed, CED. :P

:P

Even though I hate kids, I find it sad that an old man simply can't be nice to a child without having his motives questioned.

Remember that scene in Night of the Hunter, where the kid goes down to the old mans hut and has a wee convo? Would never happen these days without some authority bursting through the door with endless amount or procedures to carry through.

Remember that scene in Night of the Hunter, where the kid goes down to the old mans hut and has a wee convo? Would never happen these days without some authority bursting through the door with endless amount or procedures to carry through.

True.

Cracking bloody film, though. :nod:

Â