General Chat

Stevo985

What happened, why the mass anger?

There's this other section of VT, which is to do with football. Apparently some of the people on there support Aston Villa, and get quite involved with it all. Anyway, today, this team (Aston Villa) lost a football match. Gosh, there WAS a to-do. I'm glad we don't see that sort of thing here in OT. 

I would refuse to get stressed by it, do the players care?

Aaah well...that makes sense. I see 1-0...

Also check out BBC Breakfast news tomorrow ;)

I'm not watching it until you mention us or use a code word "rob loves the wrong un"

Probably not wise, and its a taped feature anyway!

Just back from Maine, a normal 3 hour drive took 4+ due to snow and ice...just another winter in New England. Life must have really sucked back in England for the pilgrims to have stayed here!

I hope everyone had plenty of Christmas cheer and whoops, Villa. Yeah, they had to go and spoil things, didn't they?

By the sounds of it, I'd have preferred driving in a snow storm for 4 hours rather than watch the match...

I got my dad "King and Country" an old British film from the early 60's about WW1. He saw it when it came out and really liked it, and has talked about it a few times over the years. We were gonna watch it last night, but he fell fast asleep after dinner...next time, I guess...

Bit of a drive then!

I'm so used to it, it's not that bad. Only in crap weather does it seem to take forever. And listening to Maine radio these days, you'd think you were in Alabama- every other station plays country music or has some insane Pentecostal preacher yammering on about the End Times.

Â