Would you play for the blues?

mikeyp102

Would you play for SHA?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play for SHA?

• YES
    • NO

Also got to imagine the position you are in, forget the club, you are working every single day of your life with your friends/team-mates as a team trying to do what's best for you and your team.

As you can for footballers, it really doesn't matter, wasn't Ian Taylor a Blues fan? or Lee Hendrie a Blues fan?

Look at Lescott too, used to watch Villa when he was younger in the stands and used to support them, look at the passion he gives when he also scores against us, that's because he's also got a point to prove and wants to do well for his team.

Well, playing for Blues is one thing, playing gainst Villa is another. If playing for Blues was my only possible way into football, then that is the only reason I could ever play for them. But against Villa? It'd have to be a case of pulling a sicky, I'd want Villa to win, I couldn't play against them.

I love the Villa but ultimately youd be out there to earn your money, and also make sure you have a career to go back to.

I wouldnt think twice if I was in that position - I'd do everything to win the game. I wouldnt celebrate a winning goal by running to the Holte and flicking a V though, but in terms of on the park, I'd do what I'd have to do to win.

If it wasnt enough, then fine - but if it was, I wouldnt feel guilty or bad over putting one on the Villa even if I was doing it for the shit - because I'd also go home and count my money and remember why its done, and also remember the fact that Villa, despite my years of devotion and love for the club - still hadn't come along and signed me.

once heard about a young lad aspiring to be a pro footballer and was offered a chance to have a trial for blues. his dad tore up the letter in front of him.

And that little lad grew up to be....

22048494.jpg

well, those and the connell ones of the girl glue sniffing

Whoever figures out a way to mix the Rob screengrabs with the girl glue-sniffing (or the Great Connellolio for that matter) into an image that makes any sense at all wins the Internet for all time.

Â