Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulham sell out at Arsenal but strangely not at Tottenham..

Why could that be?

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/how-comes-we-can-sell-out?commentId=3232738%3AComment%3A577499&xg_source=activity

"Because Tottenham fans are horrible, arrogant arseholes and so people don't want to be around them when they are beating us. Whereas at the Emirates, you just get the civilised clapping and the occasional Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal chant."

Tottenham generally are just not liked!

:lol:

You seriously spend a large amount of your free time trawling the internet for every little bit of anti-Spurs propaganda you can find, can't you?

"Yes, one Fulham fan said something negative about Spurs! I must share this with the world because I also don't like Spurs and I need something negative to say about Spurs because it's a welcome distraction to all of the negative stuff I say about Villa!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A46251254?s_redirectto=A46251254

POLL: Like/Dislike Spurs?

25 votes: like

108 votes: dislike

A few of the comments....

"I used to like Spurs but thier fans and especially Harry Rednapp have been very arrogent of late"

"Spurs really are the Newcastle of the south"

"another team of deluded fans"

"Very arrogant with little justification for it"

I didn't even need to get half way down the first page!

Welcome to the real world! :lol:

as far as im concerned tottenham, chelsea and arsenal fans are all completely insufferable. there's just something about cockneys thinking they're superior to everyone else and as has been said numerous times in this thread already, spurs fans in particular have no reason to be so arrogant.

oh well, im eagerly awaiting spurs' financial ruin once candleface departs.

Re- Brumstopdogs

Why the obsession with Spurs. Did a Spurs fan bully you as a child. You to them are what Glaston is to us.

Read the title of the thread!

I just find it amusing that a team that has spent almost half a century without top flight status thinks their such a big club! :lol:

FRACKING SPURS SELLING KEANE TO SMALL HEATH!?!?!?!!!

That spouting stroke faced orange peel twot redknapp.

If we EVER sell a player to the prick side of London... I will burn a spurs shirt, make a gif out of it, and spam the crap out of every spunk spuds website i can find.

And then post it on this thread.

{i feel much better :) }

Â