VTers' Blogs

ChrisVillan

I now have 5 active blogs, so I have cut my load in half (for those of you that don't know my blogging exploits, that, sadly, is the truth!)

If you want to update the front page list feel free CV, but it is in my auto-sig anyway so no real bother if you can't be arsed - I would fully understand to be fair!

Clicky for active blog list

I've just added 6 (six) album reviews from 2006 to Voodoo Radio.

Also, I'm looking for two new contributors. Ideally the focus might be on hip hop for one and dance for the other, but I'll consider all offers regardless, and once on board you're free to review or chit chat about any music you want. Just drop me a PM if you're interested. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I hope to keep this blog as interesting as possible.

Rather than focusing on the main events on football, I've started a blog to look at some of the more peripheral events in football and especially those stories that just make you realise why you love the game.

Here it is in all it's quite empty glory:

http://playitaround.blogspot.com/

The first couple of posts aren't particularly fresh material but they're my "base" sites where I get most of my inspiration. If anyone has any stories that are appropriate then feel free to link to me etc.

CV could you also add this to the list please?

Thoughts guys?

Ok guys I hope to keep this blog as interesting as possible.

Rather than focusing on the main events on football, I've started a blog to look at some of the more peripheral events in football and especially those stories that just make you realise why you love the game.

Here it is in all it's quite empty glory:

http://playitaround.blogspot.com/

The first couple of posts aren't particularly fresh material but they're my "base" sites where I get most of my inspiration. If anyone has any stories that are appropriate then feel free to link to me etc.

CV could you also add this to the list please?

Thoughts guys?

I like it muchly my friend.

Thanks for the feedback. To be honest I don't read many blogs so I'm limited in the number of trackbacks I can get.

My hope is to do something similar for Villa. Perhaps in the form of a weekly round-up of events around VP but not necessarily just the football.