EL: Rapid Vienna h 2009/08/27 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Albrighton for Heskey and put 5 in midfield. Too many times it's hoof up to Carew & Heskey & we lose the ball.

Delph & Young looks very promising.

Milner ...class above... he's everywhere!

Gabby on, Heskey off IMO

Get some pace up there now Rapid are starting to get more of the ball and pushing forward, allowing us to counter attack :lol:

Delph looking good, backline looking good, midfield decent, strikers ermmm havent had much feed into them tbh

They cant handle pace so get Gabby on and lets see a few red cards for them :lol:

i think our motm so far has been cuellar. wow is he getting good. he is a beast tonight getting better and better. delph looking good too his bit of skill, when he did about three players then bought down by a rapid player(which for some reason wasnt given as a foul was shocking.)

must say rapid look dangerous i would bring on NRC soon

I wouldn't make any changes yet, more around 60 minutes, see how the first 15 minutes pans out,

problem is, Carew isn't looking 100% and having one of those days where he's completly inneffective, but if it gets to 1-1, you sorta need him on for the long balls towards the end.

Heskey will work harder than Carew but if Rapid score then it's him and Gabby don't provide, a massive goal threat as such.

Hopefully get another before 60 minutes and bring JC Off. If not, take Heskey off and if/when we get the goal, bring NRC on for Carew, 4-5-1.

Heskey may aswell not be on the pitch. I could do the job he is doing! I'm serious! He should at least appear to make more effort!

Same could be said of Carew.

Just what i was about to say.

Heskey may aswell not be on the pitch. I could do the job he is doing! I'm serious! He should at least appear to make more effort!

I agree, but if MON brings one of the strikers off I think it will be Carew, unfortunately.

Hope I'm wrong. :)

Colin and Taylor dont know why Milner isnt taking the pens? Did they not see his miss in the u21s lol.

Milner has been class. I would def take one of Carew and Heskey off and go 451.