Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

tumblr_l4asevFaHX1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

Death Sausage: 3 lbs ground beef, 2 lbs country sausage, 2 lbs smoked bacon, 1 lb andouille, 1 lb chicken strips, & 4 hot dogs; seasoned with various sauces and spices (e.g. BBQ sauce, Baconnaise, and bacon-flavored seasoning salt)

tumblr_l48w71yeQb1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

The Baboon Heart: Cream cheese, burger stuffed with salami, provolone, fried egg, buttered toast, fried turkey, bacon, grilled onions and peppers, spicy ranch dressing, munster cheese, all on a bagel

tumblr_l48uutSy5J1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

Baked potato pizza: features alfredo sauce, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, potato slices, and bacon bits (and it looks like it's a New England Greek Pizza... the sheer amount of grease in the box and the cheddar/mozarella blend give it away)

One more:

tumblr_l478mbFFWC1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

ThisIsWhyYoureFat"]

A hamburger made out of two square pizzas (pepperoni, olives, mushrooms and bacon) instead of bread, and two Quarter Pounders and Fries instead of meat, with ketchup, mayonnaise and champagne flavored honey mustard.

tumblr_l4asevFaHX1qc5kdko1_500.jpg

Death Sausage: 3 lbs ground beef, 2 lbs country sausage, 2 lbs smoked bacon, 1 lb andouille, 1 lb chicken strips, & 4 hot dogs; seasoned with various sauces and spices (e.g. BBQ sauce, Baconnaise, and bacon-flavored seasoning salt)

I want to make a smaller version of this.

Seriously most the things on that site (I assume you grabbed it from thisiswhyyourefat.com) wouldn't be that bad if you threw out the bread and exercised a bit of portion control.

• 2 weeks later...

nutella-burger-shot-2.jpg

We also do research, and this Nutella Double Double Bacon Cheeseburger is the result of our latest time in the lab. The burger is made from an In-N-Out Double Double, pickles and bacon from a Burger King Whopper and a double dose of Nutella spread. Let’s recap. We have Nutella, bacon, and a double double cheeseburger.

After our research and subsequent creation, we’d like to offer some insight on the sandwich if you choose to recreate it. The bacon we used was more soft and wasn’t as crispy as we would have liked. Thicker pieces of crispier bacon and a few dabs less of Nutella spread would make an ideal sandwich. Our products editor Taylor Corner tried his burger with a Double Double, no spread, only tomato, and a light dab of Nutella spread. He said it was a perfect amount, and would do it again. Salty. Sweet. Have fun!

Inspired by this thread, I took it upon myself to trial a concoction I'd dreamed up over the weekend; the Deep Dish Burger.

Very simple, take two Chicago Town deep dish pepperoni pizzas (or whichever takes your fancy, I'd wager the pepperoni ones would work best though), turn them inwards and use in lieu of burger baps. I'll take a photo when I make another one.

Â