World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I'm up for Stromgarde, but probably won't be on until about 10. Hopefully by then a lot of the Ally clearings in the woods will have buggered off, it really pissed me off in there last time.

Nice one Craig! See that thing packing its bags and walking out the door? That's your social life, that is!

What's your charcater name? You can expect a bit of a helping hand......

^^^Oh well, another social life lost! :winkold:

Welcome to the group mate, whats your character name so I can add it to the Friends list?

BTW, my mate is a lvl 45 Tauren Druid so you wont be short of advice.

How did you happen to find that cove by the way Bicks, it's hardly on the way anywhere is it?! Good find though, even though I detest sea quests!

That was a complete accident, iI was just wandering around arathi in a I haven't been over here (the back of Stormgarde) I wonder what is over here kind of way and hoping to bump into some stray ALLY or a decent Iron Deposit when I got as far as I could without turning back so I jumped into the sea for a laugh to see where it took me, the rest as they say is history

Anyone know where I can learn Engineering by the way as Blacksmithing is really pissing me off but mining is great

nah not a chance even Nayson and TRl who have joined another Guild still play with us regularly, when we all get to Lvl 60 in a month oir twoo, we;ll just go around kicking the shit out of people, hopefully we'll find some sha on the Alliance side :D

Strayed a bit too close to the ally territory in Badlands last night, and experienced all kinds of new and interesting ways to die!

After a bit of questing with Dan and Bicks, I nipped over to Gadgetztan, and had the weirdest time. I was running around the camp, and a ?? ally night elf just followed me about everywhere, blowing me kisses, for 15 minutes. When I ran into the desert to grind a few scorpids, she followed me, and killed all the scorpids for me in a single blow!

I've got a virtual stalker!

Oh jOY WoWers another exciting patch 1.8.2 today fanbloodytastic, what does it do next best thing to sod all apart from it makes the addons button appear properly on the characvter selection screen (did anyone have a problem with this anyway?) but it also downloads a new blizzard lauuncher program that scans for cheap programs and trojans

I know Risso will be over the moon :D and yes its taking for bloody ever

Strayed a bit too close to the ally territory in Badlands last night, and experienced all kinds of new and interesting ways to die!

After a bit of questing with Dan and Bicks, I nipped over to Gadgetztan, and had the weirdest time. I was running around the camp, and a ?? ally night elf just followed me about everywhere, blowing me kisses, for 15 minutes. When I ran into the desert to grind a few scorpids, she followed me, and killed all the scorpids for me in a single blow!

I've got a virtual stalker!

You sure it was a Female night Elf Riss?

Â