World of Warcraft

The_Rev

lol.JPG

Some Ally guild killed the boss in Naxx, but look where it landed on dying. No way anyone could Loot it.

What to do? Ticket a GM and wait for three days as usual? Sounds like a plan.

lol2.JPG

Woah!

Yes, 9 squid a month, but you make the money back because you don't have to go out anymore.

or spend money on items of personal hygiene like soap. or buy your friends a drink for their birthday. as you won't have any friends anymore.

sadly, its true.

I do see adverts for loans for people in debt and stuff though. You know, people will bills coming out of their ears and all kinds of money woes.

All they need to do is buy World of Warcraft, and they can survive on £2.25 a week. You will also be privvy to all kinds of geeky injokes like the one below.

oh, and for Limpid. The game

and the "original" ventrillo edit of the Onyxia raid. (and yes, you do get "Many Whelps" in this one Dan.)

(actually, the sound of a foreign guy totally losing it is funny no matter what..)

shadowninjadown2yg.th.jpg

ninjakolldown4vb.th.jpg

If windows movie maker didnt explode every time i try to stick some music on it, youd have seen the video of this by now.

Oh well, tomorrow when i can be arsed i guess..

And now its tomorrow

http://media.putfile.com/Shadowninjas-4th-PvP-movie

10.5 mb download. View in 800 for best effect

Woah.

I think thats in the "one off" catagory though, isnt it?

Base Damage: 503 - 531

So finding 2100 from somewhere isnt something thats going to happen often.

Well (BWL) geared Locks and Mages are probably packing around 550 spelldamage from gear. Mind blast is a 1.5 second cast and therefore woll only get a 43% bonus from Damage gear. I doubt a priest could get as much +damage gear as a Mage or Lock in BWL, but for the sake of argument lets suppose they have. Getting more than +250 bonus from gear is unlikely.

Gotta find some 1800 damage from buffs?

Im thinking this was a Pre Patch 1.9 screenie. Dual Spellpower trinkets. God only knows what potions downed. Shadow Weaving fully stacked, and the real important one: Pre Patch 1.9 Curse of Shadow which could give up to a 100% "vunrabilty" bonus on a target.

I really cant see how you could possibly get a 2.6k Mind Blast crit on a regular basis these days. No matter how good your gear is.

Thing is, its hard putting a base dmg on mind blast, as it increases in shadow form, and increases with darkness talents, and increases with shadow weaving :P

Im sure Shadow Weaving applies after gear (which is a very good thing)

Even with the bonues from Shadowform, Shadoweaving, Darkness and other outside buffs from Warlocks, Trinkets and Potions, I just dont think Mind Blast has the cast time to do regular 2.6k crits.

I'm presently recovering my life too.

I've got to the point that I no longer dream of trolls orcs and those cute little female night elfs.

I cancelled my sub from 21st June. I guess the game wasn't as fun without you guys on Deathwing, and in the end, I couldnt be arsed to move the Drood on from about level 19. The thought of another 41 levels just didn't make my heart leap with joy. I might be back for the expansion, or when I get bored in the evenings.

Cheers for the fun times in the meantime, and Vilajuju and Samosa have not been deleted at this time.

So ring of spellpower drops. I bid 800 dkp, he says 1-2-3 and nothing happends. 30 secs later, suddenly Nix has made a 837 offer. Officer chat, loot dividing ftw oh yes.

^^I agree, very suspicious

Good run though, we had 40 men all the way to Domo, after that the official raid time was up so people were entitles to leave. It meant our Raggy attempt was never going to be successful, but it was practice none the less.

Also, Locks are the new Druid, Felheart shit off every single boss tonight, all won with minimum bids, people like Nix can afford to blow 800 dkp because of that. As much as you moaned about not getting Lock loot for your first couple of months in the Dashers Nays, you must admit you went from 1 piece to virtually full in about 3 weeks. Is it the boots you need? Because Geddon dropped them, even Vasha has had to start breaking up his Deathmist set now!

I have 6/8 Felheart.

I only wear 5/8 of it normally. (my "normal" gear as i have equipped. Im carrying four bits of epic armour as backup gear these days :shock: ) I dont think id equip any more Felheart except for a bit more Fire Resists, and the completely imba 8/8 set bonus for PvE purposes. While id take the drops, im not actually waiting on them, if you know what i mean. The Blue "champions threads" PvP gear is on a par with Molten Core loot as far as im concerned. I wouldnt try to do Locks who are gearing up out of loot just so i can have bits of Felheart i wont use sitting in my bags for bossfights alone.

What i do want is a weapon. Staff of Dominance or Azuresong Mageblade drop, and im spending big.

Ill be at work on Thursday's raid , and its quite likely ill be out of town on Sunday as well. so i wont be getting it this week.

**** with the "mini patch" tonight.

Get in from Work at about 01:30. On WoW for all of 10 minutes and get a [server] message.

Â