World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I can help you soon nays. I need to finish my Onyxia stuff too.

Anyway ended my zillionth ubrs run now, and they all go the same. First boss drops fatherflame. The eggboss drops no devout mantle whatsoever. Rend drops some shit and the ring i really want with mana regen and critical chance. I dont win it, infact i roll something like 3-4-5 each time.

The beast never drops the ace of beasts. Only those **** blademaster leggguards rouge shite. The knife drops and people fight for it. One sucker wins and people demand him to skin the beast, when he cant of some reason, they get pissed off. Last night it was, the looter didnt have 300 in skinning. Today the looter couldnt equip knives.

Told you, UBRS is **** awful for clothwearers lootwise. The only things in there that are worth repeated runs are your class robes (Drakki) Dragons blood for Onixya (Drakki) and BWL Key (also behind Drakki, if you are on Q?)

There is a bit of fire res in there, but UBRS is a melee classes instance.

Someone needed the Dagger even though they couldn't equip knives? Thats horrific!

I want to know what happens if I skin the beast and get the epic hide. Surely as its MY dagger and MY skill then I should get the hide, no? Then who can roll on it? Theoretically I have no need for it, except selling it at AH, so I can't roll on something I've skinned? Please put me right on that one....

Also, after 10-12 attempts, Rattlegore dropped my Rogue boots! I am now fully blue. W00t!

Did another LBRS run tonight. Won the Wyrmy gem, and had the seal already so just need 2 more gems for UBRS key.

Was probably the best run I've had in there tbh. We had me, another shammy, mage, tank and priest. Only deaths occurred trying to kill Urok (head on a spike, q, HARD!). Two shammies in tandem do pretty awesome AOE actually. We talked about our tactics before hand, and coordinated our totems to maximum effect. Two Nova totems do an instant 1000 damage to every target, then magma does 70 a second while nova cools down. We took out the bastard spiders in no time at all.

I want to know what happens if I skin the beast and get the epic hide. Surely as its MY dagger and MY skill then I should get the hide, no? Then who can roll on it? Theoretically I have no need for it, except selling it at AH

Epic skin is soulbound. And since its for cloth-wearers insance pvp hat, dont roll.

It isn't soulbound Tarj, or you wouldn't see it in the AH.

Skinners say: If you want the hide, take up skinning and get to 310.

Non skinners say: Good luck in doing the run and killing the beast by yourself.

As a member of the skinning fraternity I say, "I skinned it, it's mine I tells ya!"

Personally, i think it should be a case of "if you are on the quest: Need. If you arent: Greed."

Skinners need the raid group to kill the beast. The raid group need a skinner once its dead. Everybody has contributed in a way.

But im fairly sure that only Priest, Shaman, Mage, Warlock and Druid can actually get the quest where the skin is needed. Anyone else rolling need could just be a greedy cash whore.

I want to know what happens if I skin the beast and get the epic hide. Surely as its MY dagger and MY skill then I should get the hide, no? Then who can roll on it? Theoretically I have no need for it, except selling it at AH

Epic skin is soulbound. And since its for cloth-wearers insance pvp hat, dont roll.

How about.....**** off! As the provider of the skin I have earned at least a need roll on it, otherwise I just won't skin him!

How about.....**** off! As the provider of the skin I have earned at least a need roll on it, otherwise I just won't skin him!

Ive never seen in in AH, and other epic parts you collect are SB so i bet this is too. Anyway, its all about group play. I never earn money on anything in instances or grinding, but skinners do. The beast who drops good rogue stuff, should keep rogues happy or else they can try taking him out without cloth-wearers.

It has been in the AH before Tarj. Ive seen it. Went for over 1000 gold.

Doubt it will go for anything like that now. The guilds like Pheonix and Pariah which had members who could afford that (and would be prepared to pay that) have migrated to Talvinaar.

Just had my first taste of Moltern Core!

garr4vg.th.jpg

Pulled in as a supersub to help with the Garr fight. (Level ?? worldboss, with 8 level 62 elite adds that do a shitload of DPS. You cant kill the Adds, cos they make Garr stronger if they die). Locks and Offtanks are just on crowd control here while everyone else just hammers Garr. Teamwork is everything here. Dropped Garr very professionally, i must say. If you are getting offers to come over here Tarj, i can assure you that its a guild who really do know what they are doing in instances. Very nice. Felheart Horns dropped. Just a shame i didnt have the DKP to buy them!

Tarj, you may be interested to know that The Beast dropped something called the "Ace of Beasts" just now, and I now have it..... ;)

:hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray:

Thx Dan! Really was ace of you :winkold:

If you want to get rid of your party's names while you are in a raid, so only CTRA name boxes come up, you can.

ESCAPE > INTERFACE OPTIONS > HIDE PARTY INTERFACE (make sure box is ticked)

Should clear up a shitload of screenspace.

Hahahaha!

Just made a horde mage cry, i think.

He is trying desperately to shift a Felcloth Bag which is a 24 slot Soulshard bag. He wants about 30g (i checked, and the mats are probably 25g+ if you dont want to spend days farming, and they are rare mats that only drop in very particular areas of the game, including Scholomance) but he is never going to sell it for that unless he gets lucky and meets and abslolute idiot.

Reason? They are shit. You can only put shards in them. You cant even put stuff you make from shards with it (Healthstone, Soulstone, Firestone, Spellstone) and by the time you hit level 60 where you might be thinking about getting one of these you will have learned to manage shards by then. The only time where you really need a pool is in Battlegrounds where collecting them can be risky, but in quests and instances, they really are ten a penny. The amount of shards we can carry or how we have to carry them has never been the issue. Its the distance we have to go to get the little pink bastards that grates sometimes. So why pay 30g+ for a 24 slot bag? Especially when you can get a Soul Pouch for less than 4g these days. 26g+ for four extra spaces is just lunacy.

I told the mage this, he just said "but thats the price of the mats!"

Just laughed. "unlucky for you then. The felcloth bag pattern is for Warlocks who are tailors to make the bags for themselves. Not for other people to try and make a few quid out of us. I guess someone is finding that out the hard way.. "

Well I've had a week or so off and I think I might be about to return this week, I'm deffo missing the game

I needed to prove that to myself but I'm just not going to play as much as I was for a while as I really need to start earning some money again

Â