World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I'll be playing again when Cataclysm comes out. It's just gotten too dull for now though and far too easy. Plus I hate reaching the level cap, being that the PvP in WoW is rubbish and everything else is a grind....

I just made a little video of Nayson killing things in Northrend. He is like a duracell bunny, dot dot > next mob > dot dot > next mob >dot dot. The Felguard finishes them off. The build has enough passive heals and mana regen in it to mean that the only time you would ever have to stop is to loot stuff, or because everything is dead.

What's the music? And when did they make clothies into tanks?

Its "some velvet morning" by Primal Scream. A cover of an old Nancy Sinatra track. Its the album version (from Evil Heat) which is worth mentioning as there is a **** awful remix that got put out as a single. Kate Moss sings it, so there is almost certainly a ton of videos of the track on Youtube.

As for the tank thing? Soul Link Locks have always been able to do that to a certain extent. Even at 60. Full Affliction could go forever at 70 if it wasnt for mana issues. At 71 though you can just build to rely on 2 dots and have a felguard finish them off which is infinitely more mana efficient than the 3 or 4 dot builds that did exist in full Affliction before.

That's because you were supposed to sheep him. Then Arcane Power > Fireball > Pom > Pyroblast > Fireblast. At level 60, Dan would have clearly been outplayed.

I just tried to do it, got this message:

Sorry, that character isn't eligible to be resurrected (possibly this account hasn't been inactive for 90 days or more).

When did your last subscription expire?

I just tried to do it, got this message:

Sorry, that character isn't eligible to be resurrected (possibly this account hasn't been inactive for 90 days or more).

When did your last subscription expire?

Invite a friend that has left World of Warcraft to return with a FREE 10-Day Trial of the Burning Crusade. If your friend reactivates their account and pays for a month of gametime, you will receive a month of WoW FREE! You can only invite someone who was once a paid subscriber and last played the game more than 90 days ago.

Game Time Expires: 12 May 09 06:36 CEST

I make that rather more than 90 days, the useless ****!

Â