World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Nup, Tarren Mill dominates.

Im in a guild with some Utrecht fans, one of them rarely misses a game. Utrecht really really dont like Ajax, do they?

Just looking at the new spells which go live next week.

jqhzxs.png

Is it me, or does the icon for Focus Magic owe more than a passing nod to Goatse?

A little bit yes. Not as blatant as some of the examples I've seen before. That Bioshock one was priceless.

51 point talent day. Is the Lock Demo 51 pt talent some kind of joke?

Apparently so. Ive got no interest in it whatsoever anyway. People who took it on the PTR said it sucked and Demonology has always been my least favourite Warlock tree by miles.

The Arcane 51 pointer looks like its made of win and awesome though.

Had the usual patch bullshit where my firewall likes to fight WoW. Its especially fun when WoW decides its going to be a full screen application and my Firewall says not without its permission. WoW wont let me alt tab out to set the permissions. Ctrl Alt & Delete get pressed a lot.

Got everything installed to 3.0.2 though. The new login screen is awesome. When i go to load my toon i see a new loading screen for Outland, with Illidan and Kael on it, but once the screen loads it doesnt go to the game. I think the realm is up though.

Guess im not going to get to have a quick look before i head out to work though. :(

Ooh, im in. Half respecced Eau, got asked to give about 20 portals to Shatt, went out, blew some things up with Arcane Barrage and now i have to go to work. :(

Magevanish is cool though. Instant fade invisibility with a 2 minute cooldown. :D

Im sure Blizz know what time i go to work so they can put their realms up 10 minutes before im due. Happens every time. :(

It's been brilliant so far on my Mage! Absolutely love Arcane Barrage for pvp. Nice graphics plus nice damage from it (and it's an instant cast). Will be trying it out in a raid on Friday, although I am worried about its lack of crits and long term dps. I'm having so much fun with the build though and don't want to change (61/0/0).

Apart from that, I think the achievements are a nice touch to the game. Also the harbor looks absolutely brilliant, and the new mount space is great too. I think Blizz have done really well on this patch. Sure, there are a few problems with classes needing to be nerfed, yet I'm sure Blizz will figure it out.

Paladins got buffed, didnt they? :shock:

Death_star1.png

A retribution Paladin, yesterday.

I have never, ever, ever seen anyone with as much burst as they have at the moment. Even PoM Pyro Mages at 60 would be struggling to keep up with that kind of output.

5ufvv9.png

The whines have started already. Check the PvP forums for more. I dont think ive seen as many complains about a class ever, including the whines against Warlocks at the start of TBC or about Druids in Seasons 3 and 4.

And i expect 10,000 posts when i get back from work. Person who makes the 10,000th post in this thread gets an exciting prize!

Â