World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Love the BG's. The fact that it's random is half the fun. AFK'ers kill our chances of winning in some, which sucks a little.

Cant stand Arena, though. Take a few OP'd classes, add spec and tradeskill and you beat anyone, regardless of skill. I should not need to massively out-gear my opponents to stand a chance. "Balanced" my arse.

We gave up trying to tank the summoner with his hounds- instead banging 2 tanks on him and it worked much better. Hes the key I think.

As soon as that guys down its a piece of cake as long as you can keep the mage tank up.

Thanks for the advice, Max.

We put the 2 guild OT's on Olm and HKM went down at the second ask. Awesome.

Gz Oz. We've been working on Gruul for a few weeks with our best try 15%, with tank down at growth 13.

Im not sure if our dps isnt up to it, the tank isnt strong enough or the healers too slow. Its probably a mix of all these- though we are getting there. First set of attempts- 60%, attempts 2 25%, attempts 3 15%. Hopefully he'll be dead next time.

Gz Oz. We've been working on Gruul for a few weeks with our best try 15%, with tank down at growth 13.

Im not sure if our dps isnt up to it, the tank isnt strong enough or the healers too slow. Its probably a mix of all these- though we are getting there. First set of attempts- 60%, attempts 2 25%, attempts 3 15%. Hopefully he'll be dead next time.

Yeah, sounds like you will. Once you get everybody surviving the shatters, it's not that hard a fight. You just need high DPS throughout the fight.

Anyway, I'm such a rebel. I took Shack at his word (ie "do what you want") and snuck into Kara with another guild last night. Not for loot, but because a lad I've done a few q's with has a newish guild, and they were on their first Prince try. So I had a good laugh with them on their vent, (they were nearly all English and nice lads) was raidleader for the first time ever, and thanks to my imba healing, they got him down to 15%.

Made a very pleasant change to be honest.

I asked in /vt if it was you in Kara, as we had 24 online and only 3 not in Kara.

Must admit it was beautifully timed though as each Dasher group would have just assumed you were in the other one. :)

Another madman. Lets take the most gear dependent class on the game from 1-70 without using any armour or weapons.

Gutrot the naked troll

Check his skills. Axes 1/345, Daggers 1/345, Thrown 6/345 (remember, he gets +5 from his troll racial). He hasnt trained any other weapon types.

He has allowed himself a necklace, 2 rings, 2 trinkets and a caster offhand "of stamina"

Level 69 now. Fair play!

Well, its taken him about a year to get this far, if thats what you mean. But you've gotta like the fact that he challenged people on his server to get a screenie of him wearing any armour or weapons.

Well, enjoy it while you can Risso.

The PTR is down (ive just tried to get on) which implies that public testing is over and patch 2.2 will be this wednesday.

There was an announcement that public testing of 2.2 has officially ended. So Wednesday is pretty move guarenteed.

The PTRs will be taken offline today September 20th at 20:00 CEST, this will conclude our public testing for 2.2.

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the 2.2 PTR, your patience and assistance has been greatly appreciated.

We hope to see you all again in the next test phase.

Â