World of Warcraft

The_Rev

The casting monitor i mentioned is on 3 pics below. If thats what you had in mind.

Normally i dont find it very useful. Mainly because the dmg output are so high these days. Its probably better with addons you see incoming casts on your target, under his target window. Mana conservation etc.

Oh well you get the idea with it (its the box that says Castin monitor Beta btw ;P)

cmbmm6.th.jpg

cmb2tk7.th.jpg

cm4in9.th.jpg

Here is just Grid in a party.

partylm4.th.jpg

Raid screeny.

raidem6.th.jpg

And here is one of me and Shack. No point really, just find it funny :lol:

lmaoyi6.th.jpg

There is something called healsync. But i think there are better alternatives out there. Cant remember the one we used in BWL.

The Paladin OS site should have an addon thread though.

I hate those mana draining words removed. They are on my most hated mob list now.

Secondly, how can people play with guild tags in raids, or tbh in general? Turn it off!

Ill leave them on most of the time. I can live with them in Kara too.

In 25 man raids and the old 40 man raids ill turn them off. Always have done.

Have you decided what you are going to do with Sion yet?

Gonna try taking him down the tank road, or split skulls with MS?

Have you decided what you are going to do with Sion yet?

Gonna try taking him down the tank road, or split skulls with MS?

Not sure tbh mate. I do like PvP so maybe the MS route will be the one I go.

Tbh, I just want to enjoy the game so whichever route I find the most fun is the one I'll take. Likewise when Sion the Mage hits 70.

MS Warriors are the absolute kings of PvP at the moment. In the 5v5 arena that is, which is probably the cutting edge of PvP at the moment.

Mortal Strike + assist train on a target just means that there is no way that anyone is healing through the massive amounts of burst damage. Anyone who has been on the wrong end of it will confirm just how much it hurts.

Anyhoo. Looking at Hyal loots. The last boss, Archimonde, who was one of the really big bosses in Warcraft III drops some seriously evil stuff.

Every class has a tier 5 weapon to go with their armour set. Check these:

weapon_chaos.jpg

Warlock T5 sword :shock:

weapon_atonement.jpg

Paladin T5 mace

cloth_rhonin.jpg

Im calling Warlock stats here. No spirit see :mrgreen:

cloth_suede.jpg

Just for the name

leather_shady.jpg

Leather pants...

weapon_cataclysms.jpg

Dirty great 2h sword

mail_tamer.jpg

Hunter item!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php

Its at the top of this website atm

Poetic justice: A literary device in which virtue is ultimately rewarded or vice punished, often in modern literature by an ironic twist of fate intimately related to the character's own conduct. (ie a Rogue whining about another class being able to win a fight by pressing just one button, and questioning whether a move as ridiculously powerful should be on such a short cooldown. I do point out here that he is referring to a 41 point talent and a 2 minute cooldown, not a certain trainable ability on a 1 minute cooldown which im sure i dont have to name...)

So i respecced tonight. From full Demon to Aff/bane-SB. Then i spotted that i actually didnt lose my pet which i had out, and i didnt lose my pet abilities.

Say hello to Aff/Bane lock with Felguard and SL.

lallhm9.th.jpg

Benefitting for as along as i wanted of 93 talent points...

Yeah, ive done that loads of times :mrgreen:

The best one you could do back in old WoW was DS imp/Conflag. Absolutely sick 21-31 build (for 30 mins)

The next patch is clearing all buffs and dismissing all pets when you respec though.

Poetic justice: A literary device in which virtue is ultimately rewarded or vice punished, often in modern literature by an ironic twist of fate intimately related to the character's own conduct. (ie a Rogue whining about another class being able to win a fight by pressing just one button, and questioning whether a move as ridiculously powerful should be on such a short cooldown. I do point out here that he is referring to a 41 point talent and a 2 minute cooldown, not a certain trainable ability on a 1 minute cooldown which im sure i dont have to name...)

I thought CLOS last 1/4 of the time of Beastial Wrath?

Â