World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Then I started vendoring/AH most of the shit in my bank, Hearts of fire, Aquamarine, diamonds, herbs, rugged leather etc but I drew the line at vendoring any epics I don't use. If I did, I could make another 50-60 gold but dunno if I have the balls to do it.

I have full tier one, 2 epic necks, 2 epic weapons and an epic ring I can vendor, should I do it?

Diamonds? Ouch. Pretty sure you could use them for sockets come BC.

As for the epic stuff - I have a few I wont ever use sitting in my bank too. I will shard them...

... but probably not till I've levelled a bit and can confirm they are truly useless. (Read: No balls here either).

Maybe we can do an Onyxia run next friday? If i get the Halo i can drop my tier 2 boots for the Chrom ones. 12 extra mp5 :D

Think im gonna try get along on some BWL pugs aswell tbh. Really want my tier 2 robe.

Nerf Shadowninja!

BTW Tarj we can try Hellfire Citadel tomorrow, and get geared up in TBC level 61 greens that are better then Naxx gear! (preceding gear statement not actually true)

VT is finally working for me again.

There's something that isn't quite right about a new bunch of world content landing and yet all WoW players can think about is "Teh levul teh dem 70!!!111". Bollocks to that, I want to explore and mess about; levelling to 70 asap can sod off. Failing that, I'll be waving the World of Warcraft farewell.

The thing that really got me hooked on WoW was the immersion but for me now, that factor has all but vanished.

Â