World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I'm trying Nays, just need info from Saber and Noctus.

Anyway, the video will be on the General Wowrush forum soon, from watching it, its clear to see that Risso goes from healer to motivator at 25%, because he dies!

Blame the tanks! That was after the rogue class call, with the bad Neffy turn. Suddenly all my targets were out of range, so I ventured too close to Noctus as he turned Neffy back.

One shot, dead!

Its great fun reading over the realms raiding progress. We have really pushed on, and are not far behind some very good guilds. I bet with some farming runs, and 3 bosses more down in AQ40 we should start with a naxx boss.

Fate is almost at Sapphiron btw :o

Can't really see Redemptus's problem last night. Arrival time in Brackenwall was the uaual 7.30 (6.30 UK) and he arrived at 7.45 when the raid was full.

I'd be far more pissed off if I was Limpid, and turned up, didn't get a spot, and then watched as everybody just headed off without a word.

Sinthal made a good point, the very least that could happen is that someone could announce all spots are closed, and thanks for coming, or words to that effect.

Can't really see Redemptus's problem last night. Arrival time in Brackenwall was the uaual 7.30 (6.30 UK) and he arrived at 7.45 when the raid was full.

I'd be far more pissed off if I was Limpid, and turned up, didn't get a spot, and then watched as everybody just headed off without a word.

Sinthal made a good point, the very least that could happen is that someone could announce all spots are closed, and thanks for coming, or words to that effect.

Not just him Riss.

Nice watching raid wander off.With priests who turn up when there's a sniff of a boss kill.

Cya...!

and stop whining about Shammy loot, its now on a par with rogue tier 2

No shammy has more than 3 pieces still, despite 2 drops on Thursday.

And I STILL have never seen EF legs or chest drop, despite being halfway to exalted!

Â