World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I thought the guild capped DKP at 1000, have I misunderstood?

I had almost 2k at one point, so that cant be true.

Ive not seen any changes, so while i may have missed something, i dont think there is a DKP cap. Certainly the latest list ( here ) has lots of people over 1k, and several people over 2k.

Seems like those of us who were in Kargath at raid start time and were still there when Onyxia bit the dust at the bitter end did quite well with points earned too. :P

Video of the Vael encounter

Noted the first two people to blow up from Burning Adrenaline were our very on healing specced Shaman (Risso) and one of the better healing priests in the raid (Caitlynn) which were probably two people we didnt want to lose in the fight. Especially so early.

Video of the Vael encounter

Noted the first two people to blow up from Burning Adrenaline were our very on healing specced Shaman (Risso) and one of the better healing priests in the raid (Caitlynn) which were probably two people we didnt want to lose in the fight. Especially so early.

Well I confess that I had less than zero idea of what was going on in there to be honest!

L2 Read up on bosses!

Seriously, not knowing what you were doing in there could have wiped us, good job you died early ;)

(For instance, on one try, a Jeezulz totem got the healers aggro and meant a wipe within 1 second of the fight starting)

L2 Read up on bosses!

Seriously, not knowing what you were doing in there could have wiped us, good job you died early ;)

(For instance, on one try, a Jeezulz totem got the healers aggro and meant a wipe within 1 second of the fight starting)

Well of course I've read up on ALL the BWL bosses, but reading about them, and joining a fight 10 seconds before it starts for your first attempt is very different! Anyway I was part of the team that killed both Razorgore and Vael in one night, so I can't be completely hopeless!

Actually Dan, when you got switched to our corner for the successful Razor try, we completely rocked, the DPS was excellent (when it had been shit before) and just about everybody survived.

Of course it was! I think your totemz helped the kiters out too, did anyone actually stop to see how many dragons Scoobs had? He only ever died in phase 2, amazing stuff. Nothing worse then when the Razor fight all looks fine and then CTRA plays that **** "MT has just died" sound!

Were you 2 alive for the Razor kill btw, I know you both died at Vael, I actually survived some boss fights for once.

Yeah I survived Razor really easily. It's pretty well dependent on the hunters doig their job. Scoobs is clearly a master at it, and the others are improving. Our trouble at first was the healers getting **** by the legionaires, but that improved when you joined our corner.

I'd say if you've got 30+ alive at phase 2 it's actually a piece of piss.

I was in Virgin the yesterday, mulling over "Guild Wars", and a little lad 13-14 stood next to me and started to finger a WOW box. His mother appeared. Seemed they were toying with the ide of buying the game.

And I launched into a diatribe about how he would lose his life to the game. Best game ever, ect ect. I fear I resembed one of those crazy evangalists you see trying to convert on the street. I reassured his mother that her son wont get mixed up with drink, drugs or girls. He'll be glued ot his monitor too much for that. Even told them my sisters a l 37 Warlock, planning to meet up with a Dutch player she met in game soon!

They looked concerned and backed away from me, putting the box down.

Realised I do miss the game.

If youre not going to buy them, and arent a disenchanter, then how are you going to get any? BOEs?

Sort it Tarj, sort it now!

L2DE

BTW I'm probably having more fun in the game now, then ever, owning BWL like we are is so damn exciting :nod:

Â