World of Warcraft

The_Rev

With regards Trl's thread on the TM forum, I have to say BRM pvp is awesome, its so much more fun when you have to fight Alliance just to get into an instance!

With regards Trl's thread on the TM forum, I have to say BRM pvp is awesome, its so much more fun when you have to fight Alliance just to get into an instance!

Doubt you have read the thread very careful then. When we killed em last night we were 40+ people and it was quite fair. When i met them they picked out one target in BRM and ganked he/she with over 20 vs 1.

Very much doubt you would find that fun.

Kay time for some screenies.

After heavy Silithus ganking, we met a massive mob train. Priest, mage, and hunter does aoe!

aoejy7.th.jpg

Show off! :lol:

onepb4.th.jpg

twoii0.th.jpg

Yes... i was sitting...

yesdancd5.th.jpg

AQ really is a sandbox..

sandboxjq3.th.jpg

Zugg Zugg;

texasou7.th.jpg

He was NOT a solo target :P, kinda new that but was a fun go

pwndyu1.th.jpg

AQ pug

fancyfq9.th.jpg

Razorgore is about to pwn us:

ctrajr1.th.jpg

haha.

i actually cant wait for a proper go at Vael.

hopefully tomorrow night will see a strong turnout of some of the better geared players in the raid.

first challenge has to be to get Razorgore onto farm.

with the recent fast clearances of MC, regular 30 man Onyxia kills and the Razorgore downed last night, people might actually start to belive that they can do it. Confidence is all we need, and hopefully we have it in abundance now.

I think Vael might prove something of a geartest, but **** it, if we can move to the point where we are downing Razorgore every time (and hopefully we will, we have certainly put the hours into it) then a 4 hour MC gear farming run once a week would be very welcome indeed.

Hopefully the rest of the guild feel the same way. There is a minority who just want to watch the rest of us kill Molten Core bosses for them so they can get easy epics and who are not prepared for the nights of wipes in the more difficult areas. I dont think they get the same buzz of enjoyment when progress is made though. Im really happy about last night. Just a little pissed that i was sitting in a house in a street with no electicity at the time he dropped!

For Mr Guest (i know you still read this thread)

Time for a bit of small world syndrome. I dont know whether you saw these things a guy in the guild did for us, but they are pretty cool.

evildan.gif

trl.gif

nayson.gif

His name is Deppfin, when he did these for us, it always made me think of you. Anyway, that was that.

Signature.gif

Now he decides to put where he lives on his avatar on the wowrush forum. Guess where? Old Hill.

Something of a designing community hailing from that part of town it seems!

Without my FR gear, Vael downed me before I got to fire a single bolt. Twice.

I did shout out loud when Razorgore went down though. How many DSP for him?

Also, I've just spent 20 mins on the dashers site and I still don't know what the raid times are. This is stupid.

you get 100 for being there when Razorgore died Limpid. You now have a rather impressive 580 DKP. Time to start spending some of it mate!

the full DKP list is here.

Raids are generally thursday - sunday - tuesday (given that the wow week runs from wednesday - tuesday)

the time of the next one isnt up, but id expect (actually, id hope) we have a full night on Vael tomorrow before BWL resets on wednesday.

thought id get the edit in before you replied.

bah.

anyway, back to work i go. ive got a train to drive in 15 mins!

Without my FR gear, Vael downed me before I got to fire a single bolt. Twice.

I did shout out loud when Razorgore went down though. How many DSP for him?

Also, I've just spent 20 mins on the dashers site and I still don't know what the raid times are. This is stupid.

I yelled like a bastard! Afterwards with all the various chat spams and mages aoeing etc was a great feeling.

BTW, sorry about the FR gear, when you asked about it I was only thinking about Razor :oops:

and go to raids and tactics, and the stickies for each raid are there, its normally 6.45 our time - 11pm on tues/thurs. and 4.45 our time, til whenever on sundays. I'd advise you to get in on AQ/ZG the rest of the nights too, you can pick up some useful gear, sam got a mana regen trinket yesterday, for instance.

My net connectivity is shite in the week at the moment (350-500ms pings outside of the game), and I'm travelling home on Thursday nights. I guess I'll have to make an extra effort for Tuesdays; although as Nays suggested, my gear is going to be a problem on Vael.

Looks like my Sunday nights are full for a few weeks in that case...

Â