World of Warcraft

The_Rev

:roll:

He got owned so hard I'm wondering if he got nerfed, I've been on many non BRS buff attempts and we've never even gotten him to 24%, let alone to that mark BEFORE the sons.

wowscrnshot072006231120lx7xd1.th.jpg

He got owned so hard I'm wondering if he got nerfed, I've been on many non BRS buff attempts and we've never even gotten him to 24%, let alone to that mark BEFORE the sons.

You are looking a little bit airbourne there Dan..

To be honest, i cant see any point in nerfing it.

They can only do it once an hour. If they do do it, then its usually either for comedy reasons or at great inconvenience to them as their HS location is probably further away than the graveyard.

That thread you linked now provides a 1.12 PTR screenshot of a Paladin bubblehearthing.

The fact there hasn't been any blue posts or anything in the test realm notes to suggest its been nerfed just leads me to believe its all bullshit.

I don't think they nerfed him, we've just been doing it properly, after all, it's not technically that difficult a fight really.

A few weeks ago we were trying it with say 32 people, at least 10 of whom probably had next to zero FR, and shit greens and AH blues. People like Kojavel with his broom handle!

Now we're doing it with 36 min, and everybody has at least 50% epics I'd say. I think there were 7 shammies on duty last night, and you've got Shack with 8/8 EF, Rousk with 7/8, Depp with all epics, me with 7/8 epics etc etc.

If you've got 30 players with high FR, and they all take FR pots, it's hard not to get him down really.

Now we're doing it with 36 min, and everybody has at least 50% epics I'd say. I think there were 7 shammies on duty last night, and you've got Shack with 8/8 EF, Rousk with 7/8, Depp with all epics, me with 7/8 epics etc etc.

Shack doesnt have 8/8 but i get your point :P

Btw Nayson, how do you get that bar of yours, showing AoE knockback countdown?

Well Blizzard have just solved the whole Alliance vs Horde PvE debate.

Come the expansion, Horde can roll Blood Elf Paladins and Alliance can roll Draeni Shamans. A brilliant solution if you ask me.

I've realised something this week, whilst I'm raid specced, and suck at duels, I'm actually decent in BGs, I've been pvping to get my sergeant rank up and complete various quests, and i'm quite suprised how often i piss on allies i come across 1 on 1. heres the latest AB i joined in halfway through:

fdsfdsfvk9.jpg

Â