World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Yeh funny thing, at the start nobody wanted repairs bill, and couldnt care to come. Then once boss after boss died suddenly everyone had time.

Im gonna respec back to disc soon prob, just gonna save up some mats first. Think im gonna go for the biggest mana pool possible, either that or + shedloads of heal again. No lightwell thats for sure.

Yeh funny thing, at the start nobody wanted repairs bill, and couldnt care to come. Then once boss after boss died suddenly everyone had time.

Im gonna respec back to disc soon prob, just gonna save up some mats first. Think im gonna go for the biggest mana pool possible, either that or + shedloads of heal again. No lightwell thats for sure.

Six words:

"Get them Nayson, you're power infused!"

After zerging Shadowninja on the zep, I found him riding through WPL and had him all to myself (OK I had a Shammy helping but he had a Loladin ride past and give him a bubble!)

6165110zo2.th.jpg

damn Loladins:

lolaqx8.jpg

Also, a 1000+ Sinister strike, thats not a finishing move BTW, its just a normal hit for a rogue :shock:

wowscrnshoai3.th.jpg

Nice gloves. We should do more world bosses, they have wicked loot. How about setting up spies at all of em tonight? Nayson beeing the summoner etc.

As i now need a nice offhand, its UBRS runs (if i can get a group) and AV farming.

And yep. Aimed shot gags. 41 yard range. Melee style crit rate (25-30%) melee style crit calculation (200% of damage, not 150% of damage) Best of both worlds can **** off!

huntardslc2.jpg

meferelasse9.th.jpg

Sometimes the game is pretty. This looks even nicer with the rain falling in the foreground and the waterfall moving in the background.

Raggy down sans buff with virtually everybody still alive, and then Onyxia 30 minutes later first go.

And I bet that Tatonka thinks all his Christmases and birthdays came at once!

for legendary forum threads, i give you Kralnor.

He even got his own Wowikki page in his honour on the back of it: http://www.wowwiki.com/Kralnor

As the threads on the forums die of old age, someone even went to the trouble of rehosting it: http://www.saichotictech.net/Others/Kralnor/

Tried to make Trl run out of mana earlier.

Just spamming Lifetap and Hellfire as much as i could until he ran out of mana and i died. Think i was averageing about 250-300 dps to myself constantly.

Took over 350,000 hp worth of healing before i kicked the bucket. :shock:

Â