World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Yeah my Titan bar is still working fine Craig. I had loads of leather in the bank, as I always skin everything I see, and then have a mass leather working session once a week or so. I had about 4 stacks of rugged and 3 of thick leather in the bank, plus I had some bear killing q's in Feralas, and Yetis in Winterspring, which obviously yielded more. It's going for daft money in the AH, so I just like to think it's a nice bit of wartime profiteering!

Craig you should just try to re-activate your add0ns. I had to re-activate every add0n i had, because the new patch decided they were out.of.date :|

Titan Bar v2 (the two bar version) is one of the things I managed to update before the patch :) most of the add-ons to it though I didn't

Think I managed to get Mob Info's new version today too but the add-on sites are down again

But strangely DAB is working again (not perfect but it'll do) as are most of the old vesions now, feel slightly sane again now, its all still a mess though

Oh yes all the rewards for doing the VoS stuff, has anyone put them in the AH yet? or are you like me - banking them until auctioneer actually has a clue what to say about them?

Did anybody get anything other than scrolls and geen items btw? Is there a chance of blue items or anything?

Lozareth has released updated versions of his Discord mods and you can get them over at ui.worldofwar.net when it opens back up again. His oen Discord site is buggered at the moment.

Nayson, I've fixed the DiscordUnitFrames profile so its back to working as intended. I'll sort you out with it later on.

Oh yes all the rewards for doing the VoS stuff, has anyone put them in the AH yet? or are you like me - banking them until auctioneer actually has a clue what to say about them?

Did anybody get anything other than scrolls and geen items btw? Is there a chance of blue items or anything?

VoS?

Ok. Mod of the day: The pussy bubble timer

Great for casters, fun for others too.

If a paladin puts his shield of shitness up it will break your casting, saving mana (mana is this thing casters have Dan. You may have heard of if ;) ) but also, it will pop up a little timer telling you when the pussy bubble will expire, and automatically do a /golfclap for the Paladin.

Ive done it by yousendit, cos Curse is still down.

Must say I've hit a little bit of a lull in WoW this week. I've been caning BG which is fine and lots of fun but I do miss the questing aspect. I even did all the Blacksmithing/Armour making quests to keep me occupied :winkold:

Certain classes do seem to have more to do in terms of questing when reaching 60 though. Theres no Warrior lvl 60 quest which would have been nice and I know Nays has been doing his Epic Mount quest so I wonder why Blizzard missed us out? I would have thought a 60 quest to get high level weapon or armour would have been perfect.

Oh well ho hum.

Warriors don't have high level gear related quests because they get their gear from doing instances/extensive PvP. It makes sense for a Warrior not to have one. Same with rogues as they're about gear too.

It's different for casters as their itemisation isn't as good so high level item quests give them the extra boost they need.

As for play lulls, we all get them but they usually only last a few days before you find your new goal for your character.

Â