Best 1970's disco performer?

privateer

Which of these two do you dig on, baby?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these two do you dig on, baby?

• It's Donna, she was the queen
    • It's Sylvester, he was the queen
    • Actually, I loathe Donna. She sucks
    • Actually, I loathe Sylvester. He is a w*nker
    • Neither for me, disco is crud. Even Disco Stu sucks

That's why Donna was the queen, she knew all about keeping the length right.

Sylvester is a rocket polisher who is more interested in getting the length in as much as possible. Despite the fact that nobody really wants to hear it because everything he comes out with is bollocks.

Sylvester is a rocket polisher who is more interested in getting the length in as much as possible. Despite the fact that nobody really wants to hear it because everything he comes out with is bollocks.

That sir, is a brilliant post :crylaugh:

• 3 weeks later...

That sir, is a brilliant post :crylaugh:

Just thought this was worth a bump ........quality ;-)

Now this is a topic; Quite clearly Donna ‘Giorgio Moroder’ Summer. Eno is reported to have said that this was the future of music; the remix is highly thought of but I prefer the original. Bizarrely Blondie covered it; Heart of Glass being their own masterpiece. Love to Love you Baby in its 16 minutes worth of glory is a classic, though obviously Youtube can’ fit that length. Though if this was the best band of the time/ilk it would be hard to argue that Chic weren’t worth a shout; how good were le Freak and Good Times?

Sylvester was just a little silly

Â