Kids to step up this Summer?

_AA_786

There might be another thread for this so apologies if there is...  just wondered for those who follow the youth teams more, who people thought would step up to be in or around the first team this summer and crucially next season?  Also who would be sold like JPB and Archer were?

I think if Buendia comes back fit and we sign another attacker, then Kellyman will get a loan to the Championship. KKH & Tim will probably be sold,  but interested to know whether people think Revan, O'Reilly, Chrisene or even Wilson will get on the bench (or in the team) in the cups/league next year?

imo.

• Archer - re-sold or loaned out.
  • Hayden - loaned or sold.
  • Timmy - loaned or sold.
  • Kellyman - Loan.
  • Chrisene - Loan.
  • Barry - Loaned or sold.
  • O'Reilly - Loan.
  • Feeney - Loan.
  • Bogarde - Loan.
  • Probably a few others out on loan.

Honestly, other than maybe Kellyman, i dont see any of our current youth crop being in the first team squad next season, and tbh, Kellyman would probably benefit more from a full season loan.

• Like 2

Honestly? I don't see there being much youth involvement next season.

Our new signing Kosta Nedeljkovic may come in as reserve right back.

Kellyman might be kept around the fringes of the team or might go out on loan.

I can see one of our talented young keepers (Sinisalo, Zych, Wright, Marschall) as third choice if Gauci steps up with Olsen out of contract.

That's about it. I think the rest will be out on loan or still learning their trade in the U21s. Maybe a few very short cameos like Kellyman lately, but not significant minutes.

I think a lot of players will be sold with sell on clauses, like Barry for example. He need's to join Stockport on a permanent basis and get a run of football and stability. We can put in a 15% sell on clause 

Others will be Loaned out or sold with similar buy back or sell on clauses. Iroegbunam might stay with us as Kamara is out injured and Tim qualifies as home grown player for UEFA squad next season having been here for 3 years in July. So might be one to keep around then Loan out in Jan if required to get more mins once Kamara is back

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ramsob Jacey is highly rated... Hope he can make an impression in pre season.

@romavillan would have been easier to decode if I said Racob Jamsey... Missed a trick lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

44 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

@romavillan would have been easier to decode if I said Racob Jamsey... Missed a trick lol

It worked for me, not sure what that says about me though :D

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How about  Hommy Titzlsperger ?

*fully acknowledge that this post serves no purpose other than to allow my immaturity to type out the first funny sounding Villa player name that came to mind when I thought about applying this "code"

• Haha 1

I like to see more youth in squad next season to bulk up squad we aint going to able to splash the cash due to financial rules buy big players for champions league if we do get champions league but i dont think there's going to be fantasy transfer window so the youth will be good for the league games against the teams that have come up 

Â