Tickets and travel

Ticket detail for this should be out on Thursday - Lille have a good sized stadium, so hopefully there will be a decent allocation.

The club have partnered with a company called sportsbreaks and would like you to know about them:

https://www.sportsbreaks.com/Football/Premier-League/Aston-Villa

ASTON VILLA EUROPEAN SUPPORTER TRAVEL

We are proud to partner with Aston Villa as official European Supporter Travel partner as the team continues their journey in the Europa Conference League. 

And we are now on sale with supporter packages for the Villans' trip to Lille, which includes official return travel to the destination with our Sportsbreaks.com reps on hand to make sure your trip is easy and stress-free. 

I'm sure that those of you who travel away regularly enough to get tickets to this one have already got preferred methods, but y'know, it's an option.

• Thanks 1

Ticket Info 

Allocation 2,599

Price £18

On Sale Dates 

Thursday 3pm Season Ticket Holders who attended four away and three home 2023/24 Europa Conference League fixtures

Thursday 5pm Holders who attended three away and two home 2023/24 Europa Conference League fixtures

Thursday 7pm Season Ticket Holders who attended two away and one home 2023/24 Europa Conference League fixtures

Friday 10am Season Ticket Holders who attended three home and one away 2023/24 Europa Conference League fixtures

Friday 12pm Season Ticket Holders who attended two home and one away 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixtures

Friday 2pm Season Ticket Holders who attended one home and one away 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixtures

Friday 4pm Season Ticket Holders who attended three home 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixtures

Friday 5pm Season Ticket Holders who attended one home 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixture

4 hours ago, gabby_2010 said:

Can anyone vouch for prem travel

Steve's sound.....been running transport to Villa away games for many years, used Premier plenty of times.

Apparently just 6 tickets went on sale at 4pm and I know of STH’s that had a ticket in the basket but couldn’t proceed with the purchase because of an error message.

Luckily we’ve got tickets but I know a lot of mates have been left disappointed.

17 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Apparently just 6 tickets went on sale at 4pm and I know of STH’s that had a ticket in the basket but couldn’t proceed with the purchase because of an error message.

Luckily we’ve got tickets but I know a lot of mates have been left disappointed.

If that's true, I know one of the lucky 6.

20 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Been issues all week but not surprising website is shite 

I think there was more than 6. I had 3 in the basket and kept getting error messages. So did plenty of others. I know of at least 5 others that got tickets so logic says there were more than 6.

Â