Ticket Info

andykeenan

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, limpid said:

Don Quixote

I got 2 anyway as I thought maybe they are giving seats to some lucky supporters. Now I’ve just clocked on they thought there would be that much demand they added a ballot!  Wow.

Shame there is no ballot for an few away tickets where there actually is a lot of demand. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I got 2 anyway as I thought maybe they are giving seats to some lucky supporters. Now I’ve just clocked on they thought there would be that much demand they added a ballot!  Wow.

Shame there is no ballot for an few away tickets where there actually is a lot of demand. 

There usually is a ballot for away tickets (for ST holders).  Think there is 50 pairs of tickets on offer most of the time.

39 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

There usually is a ballot for away tickets (for ST holders).  Think there is 50 pairs of tickets on offer most of the time.

Are you sure they still do this? I used to see it but haven’t this season or last. 

37 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Are you sure they still do this? I used to see it but haven’t this season or last. 

It's definitely been active this season although I don't recall seeing it for a while.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

In response to this you need to go on pride rewards to see if there is 1 as they no longer post bout it this is only way to find out 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/01/2024 at 16:22, Vive_La_Villa said:

I entered it earlier in the season for an away game. Can't remember which one. 

Â