Ticket Information

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, blunther said:

Yep, trying to resell my ticket and nothing yet. Ridiculous system.

They’ll just end up with a load of empty seats from season ticket holders that can’t make it. Affects the atmosphere and people that could have gone miss out on going. It’s poor from the club. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I hope this email finds you well. I am emailing following the enquiry that you sent to Lee.

As per the resale terms and conditions, The Re-Sale Scheme will only operate, and the Re-Sale Period will only start once the Club has sold all the available tickets for the relevant Match. Currently, we have a large number of tickets available in A2 for Newcastle and we are observing a vast amount of late refund requests. This in addition to the less favourable kick-off time has contributed to the current availability of general admission seats for the Newcastle match which has not yet sold out. Therefore, it is currently unlikely that resale seats will become active for this game.  

If, however, you are unable to attend, you also have the option to reassign your season ticket to another supporter. If you know someone who would like to attend in your place, please consider this alternative, and this reassignment can be facilitated by contacting the ticket office.

mine still hasn't been put up for resale. contacted AVFC support on twitter who echoed the response received above

@OutByEaster? can this be added to the next FCG meeting please? the club is turning down much needed revenue here. no one wants to sit in A2 hence why there's seats available but if you made resale seats available you'd have loads in holte upper etc available that no doubt would get snapped up. ok, they have to give season ticket holders 80% (i think) of the ticket sale but surely it's better to have bums on seats, spending money in the club shop, food, drinks etc?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

mine still hasn't been put up for resale. contacted AVFC support on twitter who echoed the response received above

@OutByEaster? can this be added to the next FCG meeting please? the club is turning down much needed revenue here. no one wants to sit in A2 hence why there's seats available but if you made resale seats available you'd have loads in holte upper etc available that no doubt would get snapped up. ok, they have to give season ticket holders 80% (i think) of the ticket sale but surely it's better to have bums on seats, spending money in the club shop, food, drinks etc?

They also make a lot more than 20% - think I get £30 back for my ticket which they no doubt flog for something daft like £55, plus as you say drinks/food etc. It's idiotic behaviour from the club, and just another way to treat ST holders like dirt (when we were treated like saints during all the shit years when they were grateful anybody bothered to turn up).

Yeah I couldn't make Fulham earlier in the season, put it up for resale, and had no takers. Even when they do open it it is often very near the day of the match so it is hard to actually sell it on. The other option is selling your ticket to a mate but the club has gone down very hard on this-but if there is no sensible other option what can people do.

It is all very different to the days of Lambert when I could go on Viagogo and get tickets in the upper trinity for about 13 quid. I mean the football was crap but it was cheap.

Edited by The Fun Factory

I get the club wants to sell full price tickets and not give any back, but how many hundreds have logged on, seen no good seats, only overpriced A2, and thought **** it. Surely better selling 500 seats where you 'only' get £30, than try and sell the last 20 for £60. Ridiculous, and makes a ST even harder to justify as prices rise. Maybe that's the idea. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yeah I couldn't make Fulham earlier in the season, put it up for resale, and had no takers. Even when they do open it it is often very near the day of the match so it is hard to actually sell it on. The other option is selling your ticket to a mate but the club has gone down very hard on this-but if there is no sensible other option what can people do.

It is all very different to the days of Lambert when I could go on Viagogo and get tickets in the upper trinity for about 13 quid. I mean the football was crap but it was cheap.

My dad has been unable to attend a lot this year due to serious illness.

The Fulham game you mention was the one time his ticket didn't sell because Fulham returned half their away allocation (all the upper Doug Ellis seats) close to the game so the game wasn't a sell-out.  So I could understand my dad's seat not being sold for that game.

But this is more annoying because it is the Club's own doing and related to asking people to pay a lot of money for burger and chips.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

4 hours ago, blunther said:

I get the club wants to sell full price tickets and not give any back, but how many hundreds have logged on, seen no good seats, only overpriced A2, and thought **** it. Surely better selling 500 seats where you 'only' get £30, than try and sell the last 20 for £60. Ridiculous, and makes a ST even harder to justify as prices rise. Maybe that's the idea. 

They want a better class of supporters, willing to pay a grand or more for a season ticket. I think that's basically the plan.

Â