Ticket Information

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

A big thanks to the person who must have held my 2 seats in their basket for 2 hours this morning only to now remove them after similar seats in the same area have now sold!

Some bellend must have done that to mine too as they're now available again (for £63! Shocking price.)

So when these went on sale to members we weren't sure if we could go. Now we know we can get there. What annoys me is that they won't let you book a kids seat if it was previously assigned to an adult. Not paying 68 quid for a 10 year old

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pongo's Socks said:

So when these went on sale to members we weren't sure if we could go. Now we know we can get there. What annoys me is that they won't let you book a kids seat if it was previously assigned to an adult. Not paying 68 quid for a 10 year old

Aren’t the £68 tickets only in areas where no concessions ?

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If you are sitting in a level 1 area there are no concessions anyway, but with the resale ones you can only buy adult unless the resale one is a child's seat. You don't know that if booking online until you try and assign them. It's a fairly backward system really

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pongo's Socks said:

That’s my gripe but what annoys me more is if a child returns his seat for tonight it’s sold at adult prices 

16 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If you are sitting in a level 1 area there are no concessions anyway, but with the resale ones you can only buy adult unless the resale one is a child's seat. You don't know that if booking online until you try and assign them. It's a fairly backward system really

I thought all were sold at adult prices 

31 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They are, you are right, but upper Trinity has concessions and its still 63 quid up there, and we'd need 2 together. None seem to be available at kids rates. We'll just watch this one on the box

1 minute ago, Pongo's Socks said:

They are, you are right, but upper Trinity has concessions and its still 63 quid up there, and we'd need 2 together. None seem to be available at kids rates. We'll just watch this one on the box

Ah got ya. That’s frustrating. 

Kind of make sense as they would be out of pocket if sold an adults season ticket seat for a child price. Unless they made it clear to season ticket holders this could happen and they would be refunded less than usual in these instances.

Â