Player expectations for 23/24

Oaks

What are your player expectations for this season?

I think Watkins and Diaby should be aiming for 20 goal contributions each.

Dougie should also be looking for 15 now he's on pens.

Martinez should be looking for 13 clean sheets.

But is there anymore, i cant really think of what to expect for Mcginn in numbers.

This been in your drafts for a few weeks?

With the strength of the fellow top half clubs, I don't think 9th looks a bad season to be honest. Depends how we play and how much I enjoy watching us.

PL is brutal.

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

This been in your drafts for a few weeks?

With the strength of the fellow top half clubs, I don't think 9th looks a bad season to be honest. Depends how we play and how much I enjoy watching us.

PL is brutal.

Haha no im not on here a lot. Just something that come into my head. This is more player expectations rather than the club itself. 

I would hope Ramsey, Luiz, Bailey and Duran get between 10 -15 goals each in all competitions as that would take some of the burden of Ollie and Diaby

Cash is also on 3 think it might be selfish if thinking he can get double figures tpp

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I would hope Ramsey, Luiz, Bailey and Duran get between 10 -15 goals each in all competitions as that would take some of the burden of Ollie and Diaby

Cash is also on 3 think it might be selfish if thinking he can get double figures tpp

Just the 40-60 goals between them 🤣 Christ alive Zat.

30 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Which is surely above expectations. You thinking they should be expected to get another 50 is just silly. 

If the season goes as planned we should have about 50 more games in all competitions

I don't think its impossible for us to score 100 goals in all competitions. West Ham got 75 last season and I think we have better attacking options