Air Fryers and Meal Ideas

Genie

So much for saving money with the new air fryer - I have only used the main oven once in the last four weeks, and the electric bill this month is twelve quid MORE.

word removed sticks.

• 3 weeks later...

One of my favourite things in my air fryer is Roast Pork. I'm cooking a midweek roast dinner. 

A mixture of crackling from the pork and extra crackling done separately. There's a lot more so should keep in a tub.

q0U5OXM.jpg

Forgot the wife had a hair appointment so currently munching on some washed down with some Thatchers Vintage. The rest all ready to finish off when she gets home.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

One of my favourite things in my air fryer is Roast Pork. I'm cooking a midweek roast dinner. 

A mixture of crackling from the pork and extra crackling done separately. There's a lot more so should keep in a tub.

q0U5OXM.jpg

Forgot the wife had a hair appointment so currently munching on some washed down with some Thatchers Vintage. The rest all ready to finish off when she gets home.

Method if you do not mind to a new air fryer

1 hour ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

q0U5OXM.jpg

I love a big pork joint in there but wife isnt keen so i cant **** buy it as its too big for one person

Edited by Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Method if you do not mind to a new air fryer

The Pork itself, I put on the 230° Air fry until the crackling has gone all crispy then put it on roast at about 160° for the sufficient time to cook the pork.

The extra crackling, was the first time I'd done it in the air fryer. I tried it 2 ways cut in long strips and chunks of about 2cmx4cm (done separately) and air fried at 230° for about 25mins. Salted and coated with a bit of oil before hand and a bit of moving around during cooking. Both worked pretty well.

• Thanks 1

Â