Diablo 4

dubbs

As I unlocked Crafting Sigils I thought I'd have a crack at a Tier 14 Nightmare Dungeon...

Managed to finish the bastard and only died once 😄

That was fun 😄 and i got a ridiculous amount of Glyph levels on completion.  Lovely!

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

What level you currently at? Im 51 need to finish off act 3 

You should try and finish the story ASAP as I believe mobs are level capped at 50 so you won't be getting any extra xp for them until you do.

Jeez I'm still only low 40s so I've got a way to go. Think I'm in Act 4 or maybe even 5. Have stopped side quests for now to concentrate on competing the story.

10 hours ago, Designer1 said:

You should try and finish the story ASAP as I believe mobs are level capped at 50 so you won't be getting any extra xp for them until you do.

Feck didnt know this thats annoying. Right main story it is.

Got so pissed off yesterday' i was doing a large part of act 3 and my mum face timed me from abroad so i didnt want to get attacked so portalled to town.

After about 20 minutes the portal closed and the mission ended so now i have to re do whole mission. That really **** me off

Planning on putting some hours into this later today, probably just in time for another DDOS attack!

When does season 1 start? If I'm right the best plan is to finish the story before that date?

3 hours ago, dubbs said:

Planning on putting some hours into this later today, probably just in time for another DDOS attack!

When does season 1 start? If I'm right the best plan is to finish the story before that date?

Season 1 will be starting in mid/late-July. We'll likely be finding out more about what the seasonal mechanics are and when the season will launch at the start of July, as I think Blizzard have a livestream planned to talk all about the season. 

As for what you want to have completed is as follows;

• Main story
  • All Lilith Altars.
  • 100% Map Discovery.

If you do all of those things then the seasonal character you create will start with the ability to skip the story, will start with the mount, and will start with the renown + stats from the altars, plus the renown and the fog of war removed from the map via the map discovery.

Aside from that, there isn't much more you need to do to be ready for seasons. 

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Lilith down which in guessing means the story isn't too far away from being completed.  Still only level 44 though.

Once you hit the Endgame content you'll start smashing through the levels more.

Get the quest for the Tier 2 Capstone dungeon and aim for Tier 3 ASAP. Massive difference in xp after that.

• Thanks 1

Campaign is done. I literally had to go to two places talk to people and finished.  Looking forward to seeing what this endgame is all about!

• Like 1

On 30/06/2023 at 19:45, dubbs said:

Lilith down which in guessing means the story isn't too far away from being completed.  Still only level 44 though.

Im on act 6 and i just did the part where you accompany some priest and her gang to gates of hell. Guessing im fightjng lilith very soon.  Can only imagine how hard she will be

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im on act 6 and i just did the part where you accompany some priest and her gang to gates of hell. Guessing im fightjng lilith very soon.  Can only imagine how hard she will be

In all honesty I found the Lilith fight easier than some of the earlier boss battles.  Think it's died twice doing it.  Currently working towards lvl 50 in the endgame and trying to find all the alters of Lilith.

13 minutes ago, dubbs said:

In all honesty I found the Lilith fight easier than some of the earlier boss battles.  Think it's died twice doing it.  Currently working towards lvl 50 in the endgame and trying to find all the alters of Lilith.

Thats good then ! As some bosses have been hard so was thinking this one be hard. Im level 52 at the mo

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Did you hit Tier 3? That's when the Endgame bits get unlocked.

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Did you hit Tier 3? That's when the Endgame bits get unlocked.

No I haven't.  Isn't there a specific dungeon which you need to do to access the tier?

4 minutes ago, dubbs said:

No I haven't.  Isn't there a specific dungeon which you need to do to access the tier?

You should have a quest? Check your quest log. Get onto Tier 3 ASAP (200% xp).

• Thanks 1

Â