09 Jul 2023 16:30:00    CHELMSFORD (A.W)    Araifjan

09 Jul 2023 16:50:00    AYR    Redarna

WIN:

1650    WORCESTER    KARAVOMYLOS@2.2    4 PLACES WITH BET 365    SKYBET TERMS 4

PLACE:

1735    ROSCOMMON    SKRADIN@7.5    4 PLACES WITH SKY BET    SKYBET TERMS 4

LONGSHOTS:

1908    ROSCOMMON    UP AND OUT@12    6 PLACES WITH SKY BET    SKYBET TERMS 6
1725    WORCESTER      BARNARDS GREEN@15    4 PLACES WITH BET 365    SKYBET TERMS 4

Mine for today

WIN:

1615    WOLVERHAMPTON    SHARP POWER@2.1    4 PLACES WITH BET 365    SKYBET TERMS 4
1830    BRIGHTON    VICE CAPTAIN@2.2    1 PLACES WITH BET 365    SKYBET TERMS 1

PLACE:

1505    WOLVERHAMPTON    QUANTUM LIGHT@7.5    3 PLACES WITH BET 365    SKYBET TERMS 3
1540    WOLVERHAMPTON    AMERICAN ROSE@7.5    4 PLACES WITH SKY BET    SKYBET TERMS 4
1755    WOLVERHAMPTON    EBURY@9    4 PLACES WITH BET 365    SKYBET TERMS 4

LONGSHOTS:

1430    WOLVERHAMPTON    MIRABELLO BAY@21    4 PLACES WITH SKY BET    SKYBET TERMS 4

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sweet William 2.25 Newbury.  💰

This morning I wasn't going to go for this horse, after I saw your post I stuck a bet on it. Glad I did now. Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bielesibub said:

This morning I wasn't going to go for this horse, after I saw your post I stuck a bet on it. Glad I did now. Cheers.

Nice one. It won well too and a great ride by Rab Havlin.

Did you manage to get the Burlington Bertie on him? The late money came in for him close to the off, touched 9/4 but landed at 5/2.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

17 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nice one. It won well too and a great ride by Rab Havlin.

Did you manage to get the Burlington Bertie on him? The late money came in for him close to the off, touched 9/4 but landed at 5/2.

I have to ask, Burlington Bertie?

I got him at 3/1 (4.0).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Burlington Bertie - 100/30.

ha ha ha... (_8^(I) D'oh...

I was looking at the races today, then searched my database but could only find a Burlington Bertie who had 4 races in 2013, and had never won. I thought I'd missed out or my data was wrong.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Thread has gone a bit quiet? Anyone had any winners lately?

I'm still pootling along, rebuilt my system and have found it amazingly accurate at picking three legged horses. I've still been doing bets every day, not had to put any money into my account since April.  I've got 4 systems running at the moment. I've not posted anything as there'd be a real mash-up that probably wouldn't make any sense. If you want me to put some horses up let me know and I'll stick some up. I've had a few big winners.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bielesibub said:

I'm still pootling along, rebuilt my system and have found it amazingly accurate at picking three legged horses. I've still been doing bets every day, not had to put any money into my account since April.  I've got 4 systems running at the moment. I've not posted anything as there'd be a real mash-up that probably wouldn't make any sense. If you want me to put some horses up let me know and I'll stick some up. I've had a few big winners.

Nice work mate, hopefully the systems churn up some decent results. 

Feel free to slap a few recommendations up. 

Are the systems tuned to flat or jumps or both?

On 12/08/2023 at 09:04, tomav84 said:

one or 2 but generally not having a good summer

It will soon be October and the jump racing will be well under way. 😜

I'm not generally a guy for the flat but it's been not too bad on the occasions I did get involved over the last few months luckily.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Couldn't wina a fecking carrot today. Vintage Clarets, I don't think it's past the winning post yet. 

I haven't a clue what I've been doing the past month or so, my head is all over the place - MS brain fog. I've discovered that my Sky bet account is down to a tenner, and looking at bets I've skillfully managed to put money on the horses that my system hasn't even given a chance of even placing. I've also managed to build a new prediction model that has been trained on 2 million results and suggests its got a 37% hit rate, think I'll watch how it does rather than put money down! I've written some stonking code that'll probably take me the next year to understand.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bielesibub said:

I haven't a clue what I've been doing the past month or so, my head is all over the place - MS brain fog. I've discovered that my Sky bet account is down to a tenner, and looking at bets I've skillfully managed to put money on the horses that my system hasn't even given a chance of even placing. I've also managed to build a new prediction model that has been trained on 2 million results and suggests its got a 37% hit rate, think I'll watch how it does rather than put money down! I've written some stonking code that'll probably take me the next year to understand.

You know the expression, "maybe you're trying too hard"?

"

Â