Embarrassing Admissions

maqroll

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

My mother lived a few blocks from one of the murders. She was the same age. She said everyone was totally terrified. 

I can imagine. I've since read up on it a little, and it was a horrible old business. 

In my defence I was quite young when I thought it.

6 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I can imagine. I've since read up on it a little, and it was a horrible old business. 

In my defence I was quite young when I thought it.

It'd be a great wrestler name though 😆 

6 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I spent a bit of time when I was at uni over in New England, btw. Exchange programme. I was in Keene State College in New Hampshire. Beautiful part of the world.

You wouldn't have liked it last weekend. New Hampshire had the coldest ever recorded temperature in US history. 🥶 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

That could compete with certain posters no longer among us? I hope nothing!

What, no shitting on a glass coffee table whilst the local vicar is under it?

Just now, rjw63 said:

What, no shitting on a glass coffee table whilst the local vicar is under it?

Well, there was that. But at least the vicar wasn’t also my aunt.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, maqroll said:

You wouldn't have liked it last weekend. New Hampshire had the coldest ever recorded temperature in US history. 🥶 

Was it on Mt. Washington? I had a tour round the weather station there, and it boasted that it had recorded the highest wind speed on earth.

Awesome place.

26 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Was it on Mt. Washington? I had a tour round the weather station there, and it boasted that it had recorded the highest wind speed on earth.

Awesome place.

Yes. Also known as Agiocochook for thousands of years.

Edited by maqroll

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

I was woken one night by strange noises outside on our drive. High pitched rasping noise like a file rubbing metal. 

I didn't have my glasses to hand but I looked out the window and could see someone crouching next to my car. 

I banged on the window and those **** bolted away like Usaine Bolt going for the record. 

Went and looked at the car but couldn't find any damage.  Then I heard the cheeky buggers doing the same thing down the road.  I was only in my boxer shorts and t-shirt but I told Mrs Sidcow to call the Police whilst I went to try find them. 

Much to my surprise the Police did arrive and tour the neighbourhood but didn't find anyone. I went back to bed. **** me 20 minutes later they're back on our drive again doing the same thing. I put my glasses on and looked out the window and saw 2 foxes shagging next to my car😂😂

I ran round the neighbourhood in the middle of the night half naked and called the Police out because of shagging foxes. 

In my defence I've heard foxes hundreds of time but never a noise like this, it sounded exactly like a file rasping metal. 

I bet there are some on here who have masterbated over such things 

• Shocked 1

Â