Weekends Football 20/22 January/Midweek Football 23/25 January

andykeenan

I'd prefer a Fulham win, I think we can still catch Fulham regardless and I think a loss for Spurs (who have Man City next) might see them in a bit of a maelstrom of hissy fits, managerial replacement and problems that could see them write this season off, if that happens, I think a broken Spurs could quite easily drop into 8h or 9th place.

Looking at the table, if Spurs were to lose this one and then lose to City, they could be 10th or 11th in two week's time - the panic would ruin them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd prefer a Fulham win, I think we can still catch Fulham regardless and I think a loss for Spurs (who have Man City next) might see them in a bit of a maelstrom of hissy fits, managerial replacement and problems that could see them write this season off, if that happens, I think a broken Spurs could quite easily drop into 8h or 9th place.

Looking at the table, if Spurs were to lose this one and then lose to City, they could be 10th or 11th in two week's time - the panic would ruin them.

I'd settle for a 0 - 0 draw

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, trillvillan said:

I kinda was wanting Fulham to lose... How likely is Tottenham to fall so drastically? I think we need Fulham to start dropping points more

We’re only 5 points behind Spurs. If they lose tonight and we beat Leicester, we are 2 points behind them.  

I think we’ll catch Fulham regardless of whether they win tonight, they surely can’t keep up this form until May. 

Even though they've been repeatedly asked not to use the Y word by the League and their own club.

Time for reduced allocations I think.

Also, interesting to hear Spurs fans singing that they want Levy out - that's Spurs in the league's best stadium with one of the league's best training grounds, in 5th in the league, still in the Champions league and still in the FA Cup - ungrateful b****rds.

You know one of the big six is in trouble when Tierney takes the wheel - Fulham are up against 12.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Even though they've been repeatedly asked not to use the Y word by the League and their own club.

Time for reduced allocations I think.

Also, interesting to hear Spurs fans singing that they want Levy out - that's Spurs in the league's best stadium with one of the league's best training grounds, in 5th in the league, still in the Champions league and still in the FA Cup - ungrateful b****rds.

You know one of the big six is in trouble when Tierney takes the wheel - Fulham are up against 12.

They all want a join in on the free spending madness like Chelsea have, teams like Brentford , Fulham , Brighton us and even Wolves have them terrified. Whatever people may think of Levy he’s one of the best operators  in football  he runs the club sensibly. Liverpool fans are the same they bragged about being a well run club and their “net spend” when things were going right but now they can’t wait to get Saudi owners in.

Edited by gwi1890

1 minute ago, trillvillan said:

This Tottenham side looks/feels like the ManUnited side under Mourinho - they just don't care at times?

Definitely there’s a massive lack of effort about the team, Antonio Conte doesn’t become a bad manager overnight. 

• Like 1

Hate wanting Spurs to win but we need to catch Fulham. Great goal from Kane. He is one of the main reasons why we won't be catching them any time soon.

Swap him for Watkins and we could be a top 6 side. Quality goalscorer.

Edited by GlobalVillan

Â