Week 18 - Clinching week.

Tegis

Was watching the Saints game last night on rewatch so not live 

there’s always a bit of a clue that the game isn’t going to overtime by the fact the broadcast was showing as only a few minutes left 

so 7-7 and 2 mins left and Panthers have the ball , so it’s kinda a given that panthers have won … wait , interception , saints must win … and then Saints do Saints  things and miss the field goal and then give up a big play and Panthers win 

Fitting ending as it’s been the Story of this season 

I hope we use our picks for Payton well and also appoint an offensive coach and maybe head coach in the off season ! 

On 08/01/2023 at 22:31, villa4europe said:

Wait until next weekend 😉

Your coach will do something baffling again. Why on McGraths green earth play all starters in this game against us with seeding locked? I dont get him.

Anyway, that was a thoroughly entertaining weekend around the the league. Lions spoilers being the best. Geno Smith is a playoff QB with the Hawks single season record. This game is odd and unpredictable to say the least.

And I think we might have a record amount of VTers in the playoffs this year. Nice. Good luck all

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Just saw Lovie Smith got fired straight after winning the game with a 2 point conversion and costing Houston the number 1 pick. 

You think he got the news before the game and went all in spoiler-mode?

42 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Your coach will do something baffling again. Why on McGraths green earth play all starters in this game against us with seeding locked? I dont get him.

Anyway, that was a thoroughly entertaining weekend around the the league. Lions spoilers being the best. Geno Smith is a playoff QB with the Hawks single season record. This game is odd and unpredictable to say the least.

And I think we might have a record amount of VTers in the playoffs this year. Nice. Good luck all

not a clue, Williams got injured too, he's getting a lot of stick got it

I could understand it if maybe some of them were coming back from injury or needed some snaps for some form but there was absolutely no reason for it, achieved nothing

• Like 1

Â