Midweek Football 29/30 December/New Yrs Eve & New Yrs Day football 31 December/1 January

andykeenan

Chelsea are dire, do not deserve to be leading here.

I’m still yet to discover the reason why there was a clamour for Cucurella in the summer and why Chelsea paid £60m for him. Always looked bang average to me and slow.

Forest putting on a decent showing here but its looking like they just can't eke out the wins needed to stay up. Saying that, they are not a million miles away and this season Everton and West ham have performed poorly despite making some signings which looked good on paper in the summer....I would like them to stay up at the expense of one of the others if they can do it, they have given themselves a chance and i think a couple of shrewd signings with PL experience in january might enable them to escape

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Chelsea are dire, do not deserve to be leading here.

I’m still yet to discover the reason why there was a clamour for Cucurella in the summer and why Chelsea paid £60m for him. Always looked bang average to me and slow.

Same for Havertz. 70m was it?

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Sterling with that 'why did I leave City' look on his face again.

been their top scorer this season too

Edited by osmark86

Chelsea are only 4 ahead of us at this point in time, we should absolutely be aiming to finish ahead of them based on this showing! I think Unai will quietly beaver away in the background whilst the focus is on Newcastle and we will finish quite high up!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

If mason mount didnt start out at Chelsea he’d be playing in the national league. Absolutely stealing a living. 

Come on, he scored 11 PL goals last season :D

Forest have Southampton next up, if they play like they did today they should win that and would then be out of the relegation zone.....i'm backing them to stay up, it is Everton or West ham's year to relegate, the latter have been down a few times and I think cooper will get them out of it, they aren't far off and have decentish home form for a promoted team.... a couple of smart signings and i think they will stay up

• Like 1

Â