Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

The Arkle (2.10) I am torn between Glen Forsa and Lalor. Hen Knight's connection to the horse behind Mick Channon is very hard to ignore given their affiliation with the race and always pop up with something special but...  I am going to side with Dickie Johnson on Lalor (Also runs in Villa colours!) 6/1.

Ornua I fancy to also make the frame @ 14/1.

52 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

2.50 Seems it could be anyone's race.

I am going for SingleFarmPayment @ 14/1 e/w and also Calipto @ 20/1 e/w.

Was looking at this last night and this morning. Had Singlefarmpaynet E/W at 14/1. Also like Vintage Clouds at 25/1 who will almost certainly stay, and rarely fails to place. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

3.30 Looks like it could be a 3 horse race beyween three decent horses. Laurina win @ 3/1 with Verdana Blue e/w @ 33/1.

Would be all over Verdana Blue at that price, but I think the ground will go against her. 

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I'm currently bashing out some small stake E/W accas and I've just used  all 5 of your selections in one so we are in this together my friend.

Just watching the Leopardstown meeting from February where Aramon lost to Klassical Dream by a head on the line.  I'm not sure why the difference in price between them is so big based on that race.

Every drop of rain will help the selection!.. 

GL pal... I take gift on PayPal for my 10% ;)

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

Every drop of rain will help the selection!.. 

GL pal... I take gift on PayPal for my 10% ;)

Strangely enough I'm working in Stroud today and it's absolutely persisting down .

It's wetter than the front row of a Chippendales show.

17 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Strangely enough I'm working in Stroud today and it's absolutely persisting down .

It's coming and looks pretty bad!.. 

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/observation/map/gcnx37bj9#?map=Rainfall&fcTime=1552333800&zoom=5&lon=-4.00⪫=55.01

Edited by Kingman

Few At A Price!..

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 13:30 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 0f 87y - Each Way 5. Brandon Castle 33/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 14:10 NOVICES' CHASE 1m 7f 199y - Each Way 12. Us And Them 16/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:10 EVENT 2m 3f 200y- Each Way 12. Momella 20/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:50 NOVICE'S HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4f 44y - Each Way 11. Springtown Lake 16/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

It's coming and looks pretty bad!...

It's going to turn the whole event on it's head and throw up all sorts of results.

14 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Just watching the Leopardstown meeting from February where Aramon lost to Klassical Dream by a head on the line.  I'm not sure why the difference in price between them is so big based on that race.

Ruby Walsh.

Two through the card Super Heinz placed for me today on this annual festival of spunking money up the wall just to enter the spirit of it all. One straight win, one each way.

Win.

1:30 Al Dancer, 2:10 Hardline, 2:50 Mister Whittaker, 3:30 Apples Jade, 4:10 Benie Des Dieux, 4:50 A Plus Tard, 5:30 OK Corral

E/W

1:30 Fakir D'Oudairies, 2:10 Ornua, 2:50 Magic of Light, 3:30 Verdana Blue, 4:10 Limini, 4:50 Highway One O One, 5:30 Atlanta Ablaze

6 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I'm in Cheltenham and it's been pouring down all morning. Wind is pretty strong as well.

Going to be some surprises today.

This.

Really held back and using minor steaks today.

Bookies will be rubbing their hands already.

Â