Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Don't shoot the messenger . I overheard a guy say it in the petrol station today .

She has a "solid" chance apparently.😂

Should be a cracker. Verdana Blue 33/1 which is a very good price and worth an E/W. Needs decent ground though. 

Gold cup anyone? 

Native River or Presenting Percy for me. Kemboy and Elegant Escape as an E/W. Would love Thistlecrack to win it but he’s not getting any younger. He is getting better by each race though, after that bad injury he had. Might Bite of this time last year would be up there, and apparantly is getting back to his old self after his yard sorting out a few problems that were affecting him. A big ask of him though, but I do hope he gets back to his old self. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I'm not office based anymore as I have a David Brent-esque "Life on the road" job , so I don't get to "research" during the day .

With that in mind I would be very cautious in following my tips which I'll post later . As some of you may know I rarely back anything with single digit odds so I'm really looking forward to how I do tomorrow, having watched only 2 races all season.

I will be using the money back on the first race thing for sure and tomorrow I will have £20 on Thomas Darby to win at 25/1, just because my middle name is Thomas and Villa just won the "Darby" game. 😂

Apples will obviously be in my perms but other than that I am open to suggestions from the guys on here who actually know what they are on about.

After a quick glance I like the look of Quamino @ 20/1  in the 16.50 based purely on jockey booking.

It will be saddled by one Mr B J Cooper .😀 (His only ride of the day so he'll be super fresh😀)

Edited by Brumerican

46 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It will be good to soft tomorrow barring a hurricane tonight.

Going stick reading was 6.2 this AM. Dropping day by day as the rain gets into the ground. 

It won’t take a lot of rain on Tuesday morning to push the stick reading to the sort of level we saw at the start of last year’s Festival (when the going was officially described as Heavy, Soft in places but subsequently revised to Soft, Heavy in places).

Irish trainers will be licking their lips having waited all winter for the ground they’re likely to get at Cheltenham this week.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Going stick reading was 6.2 this AM. Dropping day by day as the rain gets into the ground. 

It won’t take a lot of rain on Tuesday morning to push the stick reading to the sort of level we saw at the start of last year’s Festival (when the going was officially described as Heavy, Soft in places but subsequently revised to Soft, Heavy in places).

Irish trainers will be licking their lips having waited all winter for the ground they’re likely to get at Cheltenham this week.

Forecast for Cheltenham is for it to rain overnight and then rain heavily from about 8am to 1pm, I think.

287545.GIF

3 - Aramon @ 12/1

13.30 Cheltenham - Sky Bet Supreme Novices Hurdle - Money Back If You Lose As Cash

Win

333543.GIF

2 - Clondaw Castle @ 20/1

14.10 Cheltenham - Arkle Chase - Paying 4 Places

Win

200452.GIF

8 - Magic Of Light @ 20/1

14.50 Cheltenham - Ultima Handicap Chase - Paying 6 Places

Win

231247.GIF

7 - Silver Streak @ 66/1

15.30 Cheltenham - Champion Hurdle

Win

233328.GIF

5 - Elimay @ 20/1

16.10 Cheltenham - Mares Hurdle

Win

365662.GIF

19 - Quamino @ 20/1

16.50 Cheltenham - Close Brother Novices Handicap Chase - Paying 6 Places

Win

221385.GIF

6 - Gun Digger @ 14/1

17.30 Cheltenham - National Hunt Chase - Paying 4 Places

Win

Hopefully I'll be singing this tomorrow.

Good luck dudes and dudettes.

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 13:30 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 0f 87y - Each Way 10. Klassical Dream 5/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 14:10 NOVICES' CHASE 1m 7f 199y - Each Way 5. Hardline 6/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 14:50 HANDICAP CHASE 3m 1f 0y - Each Way 14. Up For Review 8/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 6 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:10 EVENT 2m 3f 200y- Each Way 13. Roksana 8/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:50 NOVICE'S CHASE 2m 4f 44y - Each Way 4. A Plus Tard 7/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 13:30 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 0f 87y - Each Way 10. Klassical Dream 5/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 14:10 NOVICES' CHASE 1m 7f 199y - Each Way 5. Hardline 6/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 14:50 HANDICAP CHASE 3m 1f 0y - Each Way 14. Up For Review 8/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 6 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:10 EVENT 2m 3f 200y- Each Way 13. Roksana 8/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:50 NOVICE'S CHASE 2m 4f 44y - Each Way 4. A Plus Tard 7/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

Too many single digits man.😀

Image result for risky gif

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Too many single digits man.😀

Image result for risky gif

EW Multiples all bouncing off each other in the mud. 

Returns £500k if they all win but I will be happy with a quarter of the odds with extra places on offer with PP :D

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

EW Multiples all bouncing off each other in the mud. 

Returns £500k if they all win but I will be happy with a quarter of the odds with extra places on offer with PP :D

I'm currently bashing out some small stake E/W accas and I've just used  all 5 of your selections in one so we are in this together my friend.

Just watching the Leopardstown meeting from February where Aramon lost to Klassical Dream by a head on the line.  I'm not sure why the difference in price between them is so big based on that race.

This is why the Jumps will always be more popular than that Summer shite.  I have barely watched a race all season yet I am familiar with about 95% of the entries.

2 weeks in the flats and you get put to stud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm going tomorrow, forecast is for heavy rain throughout the morning. With the various bookie offers (Sky is great - risk free shot on the opening race each day) i've covered Aramon, Vision Dhonneur, Felix Desjy and Brandon Castle for the Supreme.

Tempted by Hardline in the Arkle, Highway One o One in the Close Brothers and may stick with Impulsive Star in the 4 miler after i backed him when he won the Classic Chase at Warwick. Waley-Cohen is a very good amateur.

Probably end up with some other small stake ew plays as well.

Hoping for a cracker in the Champion Hurdle with BD, AJ and Laurina.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Very open race the 1.30 novice hurdle, but I think your choice could do with another year, although he has course form. For me i’ll be on Al Dancer or Elieux De Nutz. Both have Cheltenham experience, both in good form and won’t mind the ground. Be interesting to see how Angels Breath and Klassical Dream do. 

Kalashnikov is a great E/W shout . The trip is a touch on the short side but he will be there or thereabouts, and will like the ground.

Yeah the 1.30 is a packed field of quality novices but Fakir D'Oudairies takes the opener for me. 

Felix Desjy has an interesting e/w chance @ 25/1.

Â