Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Also got it in EW Yankee!..  Yankee (x22) Each Way P

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 13:30 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 0f 87y - Each Way 18. Fakir DOudairies 7/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places 

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 15:30 EVENT 2m 0f 87y - Each Way 3. Espoir DAllen 18/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 16:50 NOVICE'S HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4f 44y - Each Way 17. Good Man Pat 16/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

12th Mar CHELTENHAM 17:30 NOVICES' CHASE 3m 7f 147y - Each Way 1. Ballyward 7/2 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places

On to the lucky last for even MORE multiples!..

5.30 Ballyward is a pretty solid bet of the week!.. EW Thief Chef Des Obeaux generally 16/1 and 4 places with most firms!..

Edited by Kingman

22 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I'm currently bashing out some small stake E/W accas and I've just used  all 5 of your selections in one so we are in this together my friend.

I Love Mexico at Easter!.. They do nice Rabbits 😂😂😂

Haven't been able to watch a single minute of today but had a pleasant surprise after checking the Skybet account when I got home.

Lots and lots of big prices placed and avoiding the faves has worked a treat.

Gutted I missed all the plum Kingman tips in here today though but hopefully I'm far less busy at work tomorrow.

I'd have won £520 if Thomas Darby had just found a bit more ?(Haven't seen it) but I got a nice sum for the 2nd place and the £20 back from the win half. (I'd have spunked it if I had checked the result after  the race.)

Clondaw Castle and  Silver Streak both boosted quite a few pots for me.

It's not the same if you can't watch it though.

Well done Kingy.

• Like 3

Grauniad:

Cheltenham has drawn up plans to move the second day of the Festival to Saturday amid fears Storm Gareth, which was expected to arrive in the area overnight, would force the abandonment of the Champion Chase card for the second time in 11 years.

A precautionary inspection to assess the conditions has been called for 8am on Wednesday, with wind speeds as high as 50mph forecast for much of the day.

“Strong gusting winds are forecast but their precise strength and location are not possible to predict” Ian Renton, the track’s managing director, said on Tuesday. “We are looking at forecasts of gusts in excess of 45mph, which may present challenges on the track and around the site, dependent on their direction.

“We remain optimistic and we will assess the situation in the morning, working with our team, forecasters, the British Horseracing Authority and our Safety Advisory Group, in order to make a decision about whether racing goes ahead.”

... more

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

If the winds are as bad as predicted tomorrow then I like the chances of the Guinness tent winning the Ballymore.

She's been lightly raced and held back for this .

Will face stiff opposition from the roof of the main stand.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Grauniad:

I remember when the winds wiped out Cheltenham day 2 about 10 years or so ago and they cramed the races into Thursday and Fridays card meaning 10 races on each remaining day. Chaos!

So obviously learned this time round to just move the day.

Fingers crossed though there is no wind and day 2 goes ahead.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Doubled my money today thanks to @Kingmanand @Brumerican so any tips for tomorrow greatly appreciated.

I'll not bother betting until they confirm it's happening but here's a list of double digit donkeys I'll be configuring into things tomorrow.

Galvin @14/1    Castlebawn West @25/1    Seddon @33/1

Mr Malarky @14/1    Now McGinty @20/1    Drovers Lane @16/1

Vision Des Flos @16/1   Wicklow Brave @18/1    Knight in Dubai @33/1

Altior's gonna win but Saint Calvados @33/1

Ultragold @10/1    Balleycasey @22/1  Vyta Du Roc @33/1

Edited by Brumerican

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Eh ?

Best I can get on us tomorrow is 7-4, best I got today was your Silver Streak in the 1530 at 100-1 each way paying 3 places, I would say that was a long shot.

• Like 1

Just now, Sid4ever said:

Best I can get on us tomorrow is 7-4, best I got today was your Silver Streak in the 1530 at 100-1 each way paying 3 places, I would say that was a long shot.

Ah got ya. Yeah man that race was a bloodbath having just watched it.   I have won with Silver Streak before and he should never be 100/1 , even against that fancied front 3.

Will be a bit tougher tomorrow as the fields seem larger, yet there are fewer extra place payout races. I'm gonna skip Altior's race and have 3 different E/W Lucky 63's using the list I posted just now. 

Then I'm having £20 on the nose on whatever Kingman tips at 13.25pm .😀

• Like 2

Â