Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

6 minutes ago, villaliver said:

I Prefer Sean Dyche  got prem experience and his English his a safe option give him 50 million in January and then 50 million at end of season will be good again 

What a load of rubbish. Safe option is not getting the mediocre just because he got a GCSE in English. 
£100 Million to buy what Ashely Westwood and Chris Woods. Playing 4-4-2 like its the 90's again. 
Sacked from Burnley but good enough for Villa. We are doomed.

Edited by messi11
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, useless said:

Wolves have announced that their caretaker manager Steve Davis is to stay in charge until the new year, the claim that there were 'no outstanding candidates', big risk from them.

Excellent Snooker Player. It might work out.

Edited by messi11

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

What a load of rubbish. Safe option is not getting the mediocre just because he got a GCSE in English. 
£100 Million to buy what Ashely Westwood and Chris Woods. Playing 4-4-2 like its the 90's again. 

Why have a foreign manager with no prem experience Gerrard had no prem experience managing in the prem before he took villa job and look what happened id rather have a manager that has prem experience Tuchel dont want it  Mauricio pochetitino we living in dream land he dont want to know so Dyche is safer option ok then how about Brendan Rodgers

19 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

The Aaron Danks interview is very telling.

"Aaron, you've been selected to take the lead of the team for the game on Sunday"

No mention of being in charge for a longer period.

"Yeah, I've got the call and was asked to lead the team for the next couple of days"

DAYS. Just Days.

We have our man I reckon. Just a question of who.

In other words he will lead the team until a new manager is hired, no matter how long it takes, either it is 3 days or 100 days.

13 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

Even if we hirer Pep or Klopp there would still be fans that don’t think it’s right,

Respectfully youve managed to talk nonsense before your first sentence is even complete.

This talk of Villa fans being a bunch of impatient moaners who don't get behind the manager is based on what exactly? Twitter?

Don't mean to single you out but it's the same themes coming up over and over again. Unless you think people have been unreasonable with SG (or you spend time on Twitter) I don't see that it has any real grounding.

7 minutes ago, villaliver said:

Why have a foreign manager with no prem experience Gerrard had no prem experience managing in the prem before he took villa job and look what happened id rather have a manager that has prem experience Tuchel dont want it  Mauricio pochetitino we living in dream land he dont want to know so Dyche is safer option ok then how about Brendan Rodgers

I think the thing is, you look at folks that have won things in this league post Fergie, almost all of them from abroad... British coaches haven't been up to much seemingly. 

Wenger was a risk, no one had heard of him. Pochettino entered the league from Espanyol and so on. I cannot think of many transformative British coach in recent years. Potter? Moyes? Howe? Steady as she goes isn't good enough

Edited by Dale
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, villaliver said:

I Prefer Sean Dyche  got prem experience and his English his a safe option give him 50 million in January and then 50 million at end of season will be good again 

like Stevie G or Steve Bruce?

20 minutes ago, messi11 said:

He might be too old to replace Emi

How a Lincolnshire lad helped improve US goalkeeping

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dale said:

I think the thing is, you look at folks that have won things in this league post Fergie, almost all of them from abroad... British coaches haven't been up to much seemingly. 

Wenger was a risk, no one had heard of him. Pochettino entered the league from Espanyol and so on. I cannot think of many transformative British coach in recent years. Potter? Moyes? Howe? Steady as she goes isn't good enough

Pochetitino is a champion league manager we aint in champions league he isn't going to be interested in villa same for Tuchel come lets get real best we gonna get is Brendan Rodgers 

Just now, villaliver said:

Pochetitino is a champion league manager we aint in champions league he isn't going to be interested in villa same for Tuchel come lets get real best we gonna get is Brendan Rodgers 

But it’s known he wants to return to the Prem. United passed on him, Chelsea passed on him. The other 4 in the Sky 6 don’t currently need managers. Neither to Newcastle. So his best bet is to take a Prem team (Us) who he could get into Europe, and then jump ship if a top 6 team came in for him.